Announcement Everyone have a good Spring & Summer! It's time for Christenings, are you ready for your child's Christening? Take a look at my items, they are very reasonable! The sale I have had since before Christmas 2016, is almost over! You will begin to see a few items at a time going off sale. Hurry & get your items before that happens! Thanks again to all my customers! Marilyn Leuschke
Everyone have a good Spring & Summer! It's time for Christenings, are you ready for your child's Christening? Take a look at my items, they are very reasonable! The sale I have had since before Christmas 2016, is almost over! You will begin to see a few items at a time going off sale. Hurry & get your items before that happens! Thanks again to all my customers! Marilyn Leuschke
- All 39
- infant christening 5
- children hat/scarf set 3
- bed or couch throw 4
- prayer shawls 6
- infant cocoon hat set 6
- Sashay Scarfs 3
- Infant Girl Set 1
- Sweaters 3
- Toddler Dress/Girls Top 2
- Walker Organizers 1
tiffi2shoe on Jan 17, 2017
Absolutely adorable! The material is soft for baby and is ridiculously cute. I loved all the extras, i.e. Booties and bonnet! I ordered a 6-9 month size for my average 7 month old and it was rather big. Wish I would have had time before my agent to exchange for a smaller size. I Will definitely be ordering another pair of the bib overalls for additional baby photos in the future!
I wish to welcome you to my shop. My customers will be treated with honesty, respect & I too expect to be treated with respect & honesty from my buyers. I have over 50 years of experience knitting & crocheting. I began crocheting at about age 12, when my Grandmother showed me how to crochet. She also showed me how to make puckered pillows, which were very cool! I grew up on a farm in central Illinois, where I shared my life with my mom, dad & 4 siblings. We learned how to work hard & was showed how to be completely independent as an adult. Some of my items I have designed myself & some are from patterns I've received from the internet. I work very hard making my items as perfect as I can get them!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Refunds and Exchanges
2. If Buyer chooses to exchange an item, Buyer is responsible for shipping the exchanged item to the Seller and the cost of reshipping an exchanged item. Buyer is responsible for contacting Seller on the return costs that include shipping and handling and insurance cost. The handling cost may be equal to but not be limited to the amount of the shipping costs, to cover the cost of Seller’s time and other expenses incurred during the examining process time of the returned item, re-packaging an exchanged item and delivering to the shipper.
3. In order for Seller to allow an exchange of an item, the item must be in the same condition as when Seller sent the item to the Buyer: unsoiled, undamaged, and in new condition.
4. This shop does not split up sets of items, such as christening sets with or without afghans, because each set is made of the same yarn brand, lot and color. This is to insure the christening set and the matching afghan color completely match. Therefore, no refunds or returns of any partial orders are accepted for exchange.
5. Any refund or return processing will not be initiated until the items are returned by the buyer. Items must be received by Seller within 7 days of the date the item being returned was received by the Buyer per UPS shipping delivery tracking #. Seller will only accept the item being returned with insured shipping or item will not be accepted by Seller. Returned items that are damaged or soiled do not qualify for a refund and will be returned to Buyer at Buyer's expense.
6. Seller reserves the right to charge a 15% Restock Fee on any return. Any return must be returned undamaged, unsoiled,and in new condition. All sales are considered final. However, Seller will allow an exchange of an item, only if Seller determines the returned item is in the same condition as it was when sent to Buyer: unsoiled, undamaged, and in new condition.
Additional policies and FAQs
A. My answer is that my sizes are very close to department store sizes, except I do offer some sizes in the christening sets, that are in between, such as instead of just a Newborn, I also offer a Large Newborn. This was for those babies that were in between the newborn & the next size.
Q. Do you do special orders or colors?
A. Would depend on what item the Buyer is asking about, but would be happy to answer by email.