Kenadie Lee on May 2, 2016
super cute cant wait to hang up in my nursery!
Amanda Rosati on Mar 4, 2016
Such a sweet piece and it is perfect for our nursery. I can't wait to hang it up! Thank you!
I create jewelry for your walls!
Hi!! My name is Megan Cassidy Carty. Balancing being an artist, a wife, and a mother is hard work; yet the best kind of work.
After a lifetime love of drawing and painting for fun I studied art at Syracuse University's School of Art & Design where I focused on advertising. I went on to work for several years in both boutique design firms and corporate retail settings all while longing for my own artistic voice. Desperate to scratch my own creative itch, I began working for myself creating customized letterpress birth announcements and wedding invitations for lots of wonderful clients. Before too long and after a lot of turbulence my husband Chris and I started our family and I set my career aside so I could focus on my babies and take on the giant task of Mothering.
The aching need to create kept calling to me like the seductive Sirens so I picked up my easy-to-clean-and-carry paints and began making anything that made my heart smile. My whimsical spirit came to life in my creations and I knew this was what I was meant to be doing.
Here at Me & Wee I create whimsical mixed-media collages of woodland critters; perfect for nurseries, kids' rooms, offices and the like. The prints are fun, stylish, colorful and unique...and they look cute in sets as well!
I also offer professional custom commissions…let me create your favorite animal or pet! My life’s purpose is to find a way to brighten your day!
Thank you for visiting me here, you are welcome anytime as I consistently add new nursery art prints and greeting cards. You can view and purchase the original animal collages or my original paintings of New England rustic scenery at www.megancartyart.com.
Branding photos by Denise Carty, www.denisecartyphotography.com
Owner, Painter, Creator
I am an artist, wife and the mother living in the New England countryside. With a B.F.A. in Advertising Design from Syracuse University, I have worked as a graphic designer for boutique design firms and for global retailers.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
-I accept payment through Paypal. You don't need a Paypal account; you can pay with credit card directly through it. It is safe, easy, and preferred.
-Payment must be received within three days of your purchase or the order will be cancelled.
- Taxes will be charged for MA residents only
For customized items, I take a non-refundable fee of 50% of the final cost to be paid up front before the work begins. This pays for supplies and time. After final approval of your piece, I will take the final 50% of the payment and then ship it carefully to you.
- If I cannot ship for an extended period (when I'm on vacation) a notice will appear on my shop's home page.
- Your item is important to me! Prints and cards will be packaged carefully in a cello sleeve, sandwiched between cardboard and sent in a flat bend-proof cardboard mailer. Please contact me immediately if your item is damaged in any way. I will require photos of the damage in order to file a claim.
- Original artwork will be wrapped in paper, contained in a waterproof wrapping treatment, and then wrapped well in bubble wrap (particularly if it's a framed piece). These will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance. If there is any damage, please take photographs and email them to me at megan (at) megancartyart.com so I may file an insurance claim. I will also require that the piece be returned. Shipping fees are always the responsibility of the customer. I will then work with you to send you a similar piece or provide a refund.
-Shipping for cards and prints is First Class via the USPS. This can mean anywhere from 2-5 days of travel time within the US. International shipping depends on location, of course.
- Please allow yourself plenty of time for shipping during the major holidays
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
Please don't use images without permission by Megan Carty Art.