meltheart is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Sarah on Jan 18, 20235 out of 5 stars
Amazing as always. I have got many calendars from Melt My Heart over the years and all have been exceptional! Seller responds quickly, ships quickly and ships well protected from the elements!! Highly recommend.
Heather on Mar 9, 20235 out of 5 stars
LOVE LOVE LOVE this calendar!!!! Perfect for what I was looking for and love the personalization! Has so many stickers and has a page in the middle to put pictures and write stuff!!!
Gayle on Mar 7, 20235 out of 5 stars
Perfect size, order filled quickly
Gayle on Mar 7, 20235 out of 5 stars
Year after year the calendar arrives quickly and is perfect size.
Katy on Feb 17, 20235 out of 5 stars
These are great calendars! So cute!
Maggie on Jan 14, 20235 out of 5 stars
Chante on Dec 28, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautiful calendar! Fast shipping! Happy with the quality.
Saebra on Dec 25, 20225 out of 5 stars
Excellent quality. So cute!!!! Seller responded to my email promptly when I was explaining what I wanted. Highly recommend!
Pamela on Dec 16, 20225 out of 5 stars
The calendar is so cute and arrived so quickly. Excited to get to start using it. Would definitely order again.
Margaret on Dec 15, 20225 out of 5 stars
Everything about my new calendar meets all my expectations and plus, the color the pics on each month are absolutely beautiful, you totally have done a GREAT job 😀 HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MARGARET
I love creating unique and personalized keepsakes!
Owner, Maker, Designer, Create, Design, Finish!
I'm Michelle and I have been running my on-line business for 19 years! I love working with graphics and creating beautiful layouts for my products! Every item I create is unique and specially made for each customer. I LOVE what I do!
A professional print shop
I designed the note cards with my own photo's. I have the note cards printed professionally to provide a high quality finished note card.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for example - a custom personalized calendar) This personal information, which may include full name, birthdate, birth information, and family tree information is used only by me to fulfill your order and this information is not shared.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Michelle Holje, am the data controller of your personal information when you shop meltheart on Etsy. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at meltmyheart.us [!at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Michelle Holje 125 S 1800 E Layton, UT 84040 USA