Anonymous on Jul 20, 2013
Thank you! Dan
Anonymous on Apr 29, 2013
Love my bowls!! Thank you!
Anonymous on Dec 7, 2012
Welcome to my little shop.
I've been collecting for about 35 years. A small portion of my sales are from my collection but the real goal of midmodcafe is Preservation. Irescue groovy mid century artifacts and then get them into the hands of folks who think they are fabulous.
Accepted payment methods
* You are probably aware that shipping charges are hard to calculate unless you are a rocket scientist…I am not. To keep handling costs low I make my on boxes. Box making is not my forte but I do wrap the dickens out of things especially glass and ceramics.
* All domestic packages will have a Tracking Number.
* Anything over $50 is insured which is factored into shipping cost.
* If you want insurance on items or packages less than $50 you will need to convo and pay extra in advance for insurance.
* International shipping will be 1st Class or Priority.
* Packages over $50 will be Priority due to Insurance but again that is factored into the shipping cost.
* I am happy to combine shipping for multiple item purchases when possible.
* Please contact me prior to purchase for Combination or International shipping.
Refunds and Exchanges
Alll sales are non-Returnable and non-Refundable unless otherwise noted.
* All of my shop items are vintage and used. I try to make sure that they are in excellent to good vintage condition unless it is something being presented as obviously distressed or broken. I try to describe items and any flaws in detail.
* All items are hand washed and then securely packed to preserve the imtgrity of the the item during shipping.
* Most of the items I sell are breakable so I am unable to offer refunds on items damaged durring shipping.
* Please note that all sold items are non-returnable.
*Please convo with any questions before purchase.
* I cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.