Announcement San Luis Obispo, CA | Original Oil Paintings & Custom Giclee Prints | Featuring Local Landmarks. Live Jazz Scenes, Cuisine, Wildlife & more | Expressionist & Abstract
San Luis Obispo, CA | Original Oil Paintings & Custom Giclee Prints | Featuring Local Landmarks. Live Jazz Scenes, Cuisine, Wildlife & more | Expressionist & Abstract
lori705 on Aug 18, 2015
This was one of two prints I ordered and Iove both of them! The prints are high quality and delivery was speedy. I jjust got them back from the frame shop and am eager to hang them! Thanks, Drew!
Drew Davis Fine Art Studio
Like many naturally gifted artists, Drew Davis began creating art as a child. Encouraged by artistic parents, Drew took drawing, painting, and piano lessons during his home-school years and eventually launched his fine art career at the age of 17, when he was accepted into his first art gallery in San Luis Obispo, CA.
In September of 2010, Drew launched his first studio in a rustic 1930’s warehouse located on the edge of downtown San Luis Obispo and began selling his paintings every month at Art After Dark. Over the years Drew’s work has been displayed in various art galleries throughout California. Most recently Drew opened his second location at Studios on the Park in Paso Robles where he spends a couple of days a week painting and meeting with art collectors.
His pieces reflect his love for the Central Coast and his range of interests which include landmarks, live jazz scenes, cuisine, wildlife, and last but not least purely abstracted images. He also enjoys the challenges of commissioned pieces and is always experimenting with oils and various mixed media.
Drew’s paintings are collected internationally and have been featured in numerous art exhibitions, festivals, and publications.
For more information or to make an appointment at either of his studios, please email Drew at info [!at] drewdavis.com.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator, Artist
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
• We typically use UPS (Ground) and USPS (Standard Post or Priority Mail) based upon the buyers location, shipping rates and times.
• If expedited shipping is desired, please message me for a quote of additional fees and shipping times.
• We ship to the US and Canada. If you live outside of these areas, please message me and if I get enough interest I might open up shipping to other areas.
• Shipping insurance will be purchased for all original paintings and some larger Giclee prints.
• If you do not receive a shipped item or if it was damaged during transit we will work with the buyer and the shipping vendor to determine responsibility and work as quickly as possible towards a positive resolution.
Refunds and Exchanges
• On occasion and if warranted, I may at my discretion accept a return with a 10% restocking fee. In this case a shop credit may be given for the value of the returned items less the restocking fee. The buyer would be responsible for shipping costs both ways.
• Items may only be returned with my written approval through the Etsy messaging system.
• I recommend that buyers purchase shipping insurance when return shipping because if item(s) are damaged during the return shipment, buyer is responsible to work with shipper to seek a claim. We will assist in any way we can.