- All 126
- Shades of Black/Grey 2
- Shades of Gold/Brown 10
- Alphabet 10
- Shades Pink/Purple/Red 2
- Blue/Green/Turquoise 17
- Shades of Yellow/Orange 2
- Shades of Silver/White 16
- Earrings 19
- Delicate Chain 45
- 50% SALE 2
jjwertheim on Aug 17, 2016
Very pretty, thinner and daintier than expected but really pretty and delicate. They did take a long time to arrive
ursulanorbury on Aug 9, 2016
It was pretty but so delicate that it broke as I put it on. I tried to mend it, but the links are so small, mending it was impossible. I am so disappointed, as I had been really looking forward to wearing it.
For the Love of Stacking!
I love to layer it up and i love pretty but simple jewellery......so Minnie Grace was created from a love of making bracelets out of any materials i could find. As a child i would find shells and sea glass as a teenager and my early twenties I would scavenge around car boot sales and now in my 30's my style is more simple and minimalist and i enjoy searching out charms and beads on etsy!
My bracelets and necklaces are made to be stacked or when feeling in a simple mood worn on their own.
Etsy has given me an amazing platform to meet other sellers, buyers and now even shops around the world.
Minnie grace is run by an English girl living in Italy. I love to stack my wrists high with bracelets and that's where the idea began. I now also sell complimenting minimalist jewellery to compliment my stacking bracelets. Thanks for stopping by.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Items are shipped from Italy and can take between 1 and 2 weeks to arrive on average. This however can take longer so please contact me if items have taken 4 weeks to arrive.
I do not send the items tracked so no tracking code will be available.
Refunds and Exchanges
Unfortunately we are unable to refund the return postage costs.
Additional policies and FAQs
******* Jewelry care ********
My jewellery is costume/fashion jewellery and needs to be cared for to ensure a long healthy life (however, it will be much limited then fine metal jewellery and they'll eventually tarnish over time and wear). Please be away of this before purchasing.
Giving your jewellery and healthy life
- AVOID any contact with water/lotion/perfume/sweat - they'll get rusty if you leave them wet or moist - this is critical to prevent damages;
- Clean the piece after use with a soft dry cloth to remove dust and natural skin oils that can damage the metals;
- Store jewellery away from sunlight and if possible in a jewellery box while not in use - direct sunlight can discolour the piece and oxygen is known to oxidise almost everything on earth.
- The climate and how often you wear the pieces will also affect longevity.
Wholesale inquiries are also welcome as well as bulk orders etc :)