creative stuff from Larissa
mmmcrafts' Shop Policies
Hello! My name is Larissa Holland and I like to make stuff. Do you?
Visit my blog to read about my creative successes and disasters at http://mmmcrafts.blogspot.com/
Visit my Facebook page for even more random comments and updates at
Thanks for visiting my shop!
Payment is accepted via Paypal as well as via direct checkout with major credit cards. Etsy gift cards are also welcome!
If you purchase a PDF file it is now instantly downloadable after payment is cleared. You can always find a link to your purchased files under Your Account>Purchases
If you purchase a handmade item, I will ship it to you within 4 business days after cleared payment via First Class or Priority mail. I offer shipping to the US/Canada only for handmade items.
Refunds and Exchanges
I want you to feel completely happy with your purchase. If there is a problem, please do contact me via Etsy convo. I'm a nice person and I'd love to help.
I will gladly cancel and refund a transaction if shipping/downloading has not taken place.
I cannot offer refunds on shipped goods or downloaded digital files. I'd be very happy to answer your questions before you buy.
Additional Policies and FAQs
COTTAGE INDUSTRY SELLERS:
If you are a home sewer and have a cottage industry personally making things with your own little hands and selling them to your friends, in a craft booth or personal online shop (read: no mass production), you can purchase my patterns for that purpose, with my blessing.
Go forth and make it a success! Make as many as you are personally capable of. Sew for your friends. Sew for your shop. Sew for craft fairs and bazaars. Sew up a storm! Of course there are terms. But not that many:
- A reminder that the copyright on my patterns still stands: That is, you may not copy, resell, share, distribute or publish (online or otherwise) any portion of any of my patterns without prior permission from me. Period. Basically anything that involves sharing any part of my patterns with anyone else is a no-no.
- Each sewer must purchase a pattern for themselves. If you have a friend who is interested in partnering up with you, or you are hosting a craft party, please refer each of them to my blog or shop to purchase their own pattern. Thank you! (Exceptions may be made in the case of charitable sewing, just be sure to check with me first!)
-Production is limited. To honor the 'no mass production' spirit, please limit your listings (or display in your booth) no more than ten MmmCrafts items at a time. This means a total of ten of any pattern combination, for instance 6 Mikey Monkeys + 4 Baby Binky Bunnies = limit of ten.
- Include credit where it's due. Please list a credit for the pattern on each listing and also on each hang tag for the item: Pattern by Larissa Holland, mmmcrafts.blogspot.com or something like that.
- Minor derivatives are ok, but even if you make changes in the way a pattern is made, please still give a credit to me for the pattern, along with a note that it is a variation.
- PLEASE NOTE that it is really really really NOT OK to use any of my photos, images, logos, badges, or graphics to promote your site or booth on signs, flyers, tags, headers, etc... Don't do it! Those images are copyrighted.
Judging from the number of requests I get, there are a lot of readers out there who don't have the time or inclination to sew for themselves and they would appreciate knowing where to find your MmmCrafts handmade items. Let's get you two together! Send me a link to your shop so I can place it on the Mmmakers page on my blog so folks will know where to find you and buy your MmmCrafts stuff.
Last Updated July 25, 2013