Announcement Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I love to make stuff, don't you? Visit mmmcrafts.blogspot.com to see more. YES, I am designing all twelve ornaments for the 12 Days series. It's ongoing, so stay tuned for pattern releases! My goal is to have all twelve released by mid 2017.
Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I love to make stuff, don't you? Visit mmmcrafts.blogspot.com to see more. YES, I am designing all twelve ornaments for the 12 Days series. It's ongoing, so stay tuned for pattern releases! My goal is to have all twelve released by mid 2017.
Riana Olckers on Jul 28, 2016
Beautiful ornaments. Well written pattern. Thank you
Jennifer Kleinhenz on Jul 26, 2016
ADORABLE! Can't wait to get started!
I love to make stuff. And drink coffee.
I've loved to draw and make things since I was tiny. Pencil, paper and modeling clay were my early loves and sewing came after. I enjoy coming up with new twists, designing clever details, and figuring out the best way to put things together. Small things make me especially happy!
Most of my sewing patterns begin as handmade gifts that I design for others. I love the process of pattern making; breaking projects down into logical steps with illustrations so that others can easily make their own. I take a lot of time with my patterns to make sure they are perfectly clear and accurate. My degree is in print design so I draw all my own diagrams digitally and take all my own photos. It makes my day to hear from crafters who say "I can't believe I made that and I love it!".
I fit my pattern designing in around my day job: home school mom to my two crazy/wonderful daughters. I draw inspiration for my crafting from songs, books, folk tales and of course, God's wondrous creation.
Thanks for coming to my shop! Go make something!
Owner, Designer, Maker
Hello! My name is Larissa. I'm Perpetual Employee of the Month here at mmmcrafts.
Visit my blog to read about my creative successes and disasters at http://mmmcrafts.blogspot.com/
Visit my Facebook page for even more random comments and updates at
Thanks for visiting my shop!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
If you purchase a handmade item, I will ship it to you within 4 business days after cleared payment via First Class or Priority mail. I offer shipping to the US/Canada only for handmade items.
Refunds and Exchanges
I will gladly cancel and refund a transaction if shipping/downloading has not taken place.
I cannot offer refunds on shipped goods or downloaded digital files. I'd be very happy to answer your questions before you buy.
Additional policies and FAQs
If you are a home sewer and have a cottage industry personally making things with your own little hands and selling them to your friends, in a craft booth or personal online shop (read: no mass production), you can purchase my patterns for that purpose, with my blessing.
Go forth and make it a success! Make as many as you are personally capable of. Sew for your friends. Sew for your shop. Sew for craft fairs and bazaars. Sew up a storm! Of course there are terms. But not that many:
- A reminder that the copyright on my patterns still stands: That is, you may not copy, resell, share, distribute or publish (online or otherwise) any portion of any of my patterns without prior permission from me. Period. Basically anything that involves sharing any part of my patterns with anyone else is a no-no.
- Each sewer must purchase a pattern for themselves. If you have a friend who is interested in partnering up with you, or you are hosting a craft party, please refer each of them to my blog or shop to purchase their own pattern. Thank you! (Exceptions may be made in the case of charitable sewing, just be sure to check with me first!)
-Production is limited. To honor the 'no mass production' spirit, please limit your listings (or display in your booth) no more than ten MmmCrafts items at a time. This means a total of ten of any pattern combination, for instance 6 Mikey Monkeys + 4 Baby Binky Bunnies = limit of ten.
- Include credit where it's due. Please list a credit for the pattern on each listing and also on each hang tag for the item: Pattern by Larissa Holland, mmmcrafts.blogspot.com or something like that.
- Minor derivatives are ok, but even if you make changes in the way a pattern is made, please still give a credit to me for the pattern, along with a note that it is a variation.
- PLEASE NOTE that it is really really really NOT OK to use any of my photos, images, logos, badges, or graphics to promote your site or booth on signs, flyers, tags, headers, etc... Don't do it! Those images are copyrighted.
Judging from the number of requests I get, there are a lot of readers out there who don't have the time or inclination to sew for themselves and they would appreciate knowing where to find your MmmCrafts handmade items. Let's get you two together! Send me a link to your shop so I can place it on the Mmmakers page on my blog so folks will know where to find you and buy your MmmCrafts stuff.