Announcement Hi there! Happy Shopping! Please Note: NO Refunds on Instant Downloads. Please see Policies for more Info. WEBSITE: www.mockeri.com
Hi there! Happy Shopping! Please Note: NO Refunds on Instant Downloads. Please see Policies for more Info. WEBSITE: www.mockeri.com
You can also find me here:
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
If I receive no payment from you within 1 day of order I will cancel the sale.
• All Digital items has no shipping fees.
• You will receive an automatic email from Etsy that will have a downloadable link for your file after your purchase. Alternatively, all instant downloads can be downloaded immediately through your Etsy account in your purchase history.
• I ship within 3-5 business days. You will get a notification of when your order will be shipped.
• Australian Orders - estimated delivery 1-5 working days. Please contact me if you have not received anything after 2 weeks.
• International Orders - estimated delivery 10 working days. Please contact me if you have not received anything after 4 weeks.
**EXPRESS SHIPPING** (Domestic Only)
• This option is for Australia residents only.
• If you would like faster shipping and have tracking, I offer an express shipping option which is $5.00 on top of your overall order (including standard shipping).
• If you would like this option just choose 'Express shipping' in the drop down menu when you process the order.
Refunds and Exchanges
Because Instant Downloads cannot be returned, once they are sent or downloaded, there will be NO REFUNDS.
Please contact me if you have any issues with your order. I want to make sure you are happy with your purchase.
Additional policies and FAQs
• You may need the following:
2. Adhesives like glue or sticky tape
3. Paper - white is probably the best choice. Approx 100gsm weight is okay for planners, games and envelopes.
4. Card - for best results, use a thicker/heavy paper stock for cards, gift tags, bookmarks, paperdolls, finger puppets and invites.
5. Bone folder - this tool is great for making a perfect fold
• Printing at your local printing place
Please note that every printer will print differently in terms of colour so be aware that colours may vary slightly from what you see on the computer screen and even your at home printer. It may be a good idea to get a proof sheet from your local printing place to get an idea of their colours before submitting a large print order.
Also make sure that your local printer uses Adobe Reader (most do) for opening and printing our PDF files. Other programs will not work.
• All products and images copyrighted to me. Please do not use any of these images without permission.