Jessica Hoenigman on Jun 9, 2015
Have received many compliments on this wallet. I love it! Thanks!
Kyla Gardner on Apr 8, 2015
I love this wallet, the design is great. It holds lots of cards. It also has a good sized zippered section for cash or change. The fabric design is super cute as well!
A journey to last.
Moon Orchid Motifs was created in 2011 when we decided to start our debt free journey. I was not thrilled with paper envelopes and paper cuts. They fell apart to easily and the upkeep was starting to get expensive.
In July 2011, I made my first cash envelope system pouch. It worked. I enjoyed sewing it and it wasn't hard to make but I need to be able to keep all my stuff together. So the journey started to creating a wallet that fit all my needs. In December 2011 I listed my first wallet and by the new year it was selling.
From there I've made modifications to insure that my customers are getting the best quality there is. I hand pick all my fabric, do my own cutting, and piece it together.
I take my time with each wallet. My customers deserve that on their debt free journey too.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Creator, Seamstress
I am a wife to an amazing man and mother to 4 amazing children. They are supportive of Moon Orchid Motifs and the help it brings others to become debt free and live on a cash budget.
- Six envelopes are included in your purchase unless otherwise noted.
- Envelopes come in designer fabric. Solid fabric will be used to accent wallets and envelopes if designer fabric is not available.
- I provide two types of closures on envelopes: magnets or snaps. Please read product description to see what the wallet comes with.
- If you need more envelopes, convo me.
- I do custom orders. Custom orders are $50.00 + shipping. If you'd like a custom order with fabric choices of your own, choose the listing and amount of envelopes you'd like. Make sure you put the link to the fabric you'd like in the notes section at checkout time. Once your order is placed, I will order the fabric within 24 hours. This ensures that both parties are protected in completing the transaction. Turn around time is 7-10 days after fabric has been received.
Please be advised that product moves fast. I do not hold listings unless prior arrangements have been made. First come first serve.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
All sales are final.
If you require insurance on your package, please convo me first before purchasing to make the correct adjustment.
Please ensure that your address is correct and shipping to the correct address. I will only ship to the address that is provided in the transaction not in any notes. This is to cover both sides in an event product is lost and a claim must be made.
Refunds and Exchanges
I try my best to capture the actual colors of my fabric. Please ensure that you are happy with the item and the colors that are depicted. I do not refund or exchange if this is the case.
If a snap or magnet falls out of place, this is the only event that I will either reset the snap, refund or exchange and only within the first 14 days after delivery confirmation. If a refund is issued, it will be for the purchase price only. Exchanges will be for a similar priced item. In either case, you are responsible for return postage.
There are no refunds or exchanges on custom order items.
Request for exchange or refund due to the above happening must be intitated with an Etsy convo within the first 14 days after delivery has been made. If it is determined that it is eligible for resetting, return or exchange, the item must be placed in the mail within 5 business days.