mooseandbeanco is taking a short break
Holly on Jul 28, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautiful. Now to decide where to put it!
Holly on Jul 28, 20205 out of 5 stars
It’s beautiful. Much bigger and more badass than expected.
Dana on Jul 27, 20205 out of 5 stars
Love it! No issues at all. Comfy and cute bracelet. My kiddo beamed when they saw me wearing it.
superstarjehn on Jul 23, 20205 out of 5 stars
These stickers are super cute! The quality is super nice and feels very smooth. I love the colors and they look amazing on my computer! I love these sayings from Sakura <3
cobymillie51 on Jul 21, 20205 out of 5 stars
Thanks to Covid it took forever to arrive (nearly 3 months) but I'm so happy, the pendant and chain are great quality and are very comfortable to wear. There was even a cat bookmark and couple of stickers and pride pins too. They are all so cute and will go to good use out my way in Aus. Thanks so much.
Violi on Jul 16, 20205 out of 5 stars
Love this! Necklace is amazing; good quality, good price, and very ace. :)
Ella on Jul 15, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautiful necklace!! The pendant is dainty yet strong. It is a beautiful way to show your pride while still being professional and discrete. In my photo I used coins for size comparison. The rings are EXACTLY the size of a 1 cent Euro (centre). It is a bit smaller than a Canadian dime (left), and a bit smaller than a US dime (right). I actually love that factor, it is a perfect size, but if you want smaller or larger I hope that the coin comparison helps! The shipping was quite fast, the packaging adorable, and Liz was very good to do business with! If you purchase any of her pendants or other items I am sure you will not be disappointed.
Rebecca on Jul 13, 20205 out of 5 stars
This pin is absolutely flawless! This is a must have for any wow fans! Easily my favorite pin now!
welch0635 on Jul 2, 20205 out of 5 stars
This is one of the cutest pins I own. It came quickly and is exactly as pictured.
Arec on Jul 2, 20205 out of 5 stars
Absolutely obsessed. Not only is this necklace simple yet gorgeous, it is also sturdy and good for people who fidget with their jewelry a lot. I feel not only lovely in it, but empowered as well. Such a simple statement for such a powerful factor in my life.
I love this necklace so much that when I recently lost it, I immediately bought another.
Pride, Cats, and Gaming Inspired!
Moose & Bean was founded in June 2016, after about a year of learning and experimenting in the art form of chainmaille jewelry. Inspired by the artists of the World of Warcraft community, I wanted to offer my own designs to the world! I've since expanded to include some sticker and other forms of art, and hope to do eve more in the future!
Moose and Bean? In 2011, we adopted two wonderful kittens: Artemis (a loud little calico) and Venus (a big fluffy black cat). Over time, they've acquired many nicknames, but the ones that ended up sticking were Moose and Bean, respectively. Our cats have helped shape our early adult lives, and will always be a part of us. We honor that by naming our various ventures after them.
Liz lives in Iowa with her husband and two cats. She has a degree in interactive design, and enjoys various arts and crafts, collecting pins and figures, and more!
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
I don't accept exchanges
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
Sizing & Resizing
Buyer is responsible for selecting an accurate size.
The following methods will help determine wrist/neck size:
● Wrap a flexible tape measure around, snug but not tight. Note size.
● Wrap a piece of string or paper strip around. Mark where it overlaps. Lay the strip flat and measure with a ruler.
● Find a piece of jewelry that fits properly. Lay flat and measure with a ruler, including clasp.
Consider sizing up or down depending on your preference of comfort, snug, or loose fit. Item's appearance may change at different sizes.
If re-sizing is requested after shipping, buyer is responsible for round trip shipping. A time and materials fee may apply. If the sizing was my error, I will refund the original shipping and pay shipping back.
Order Processing & Shipping
If you require a Made-to-Order item by a certain date, please contact me before purchase to see if I can meet your deadline. Often, I will be able to make and ship items sooner than the processing time listed. The listed processing time is to account for the potential need to order materials, and periods where I may have a larger amount of orders to make.
Most orders will be shipped in a bubble envelope via USPS First Class Tracked mail. Larger items may require a box.
Flat items, such as stickers or prints, will be shipped in a bend-resistant cardboard envelope if ordered alone. Stickers will be sent without tracking, unless shipping upgrades are purchased.
Most materials can be cleaned in warm soapy water (non-abrasive). Be sure to read item descriptions for any special details.
● Earrings: Hooks should be wiped with rubbing alcohol before use. Hooks may tarnish/yellow with exposure to light and air. Store in a plastic bag in a dark place when not in use. Tarnish can be cleaned with a silver polishing cloth or other common methods of cleaning Sterling Silver. For convenience, all earrings are shipped with a baggie, alcohol pad, anti-tarnish strip, and rubber backs.
● Titanium & Niobium: Colors may fade/change or show fingerprints when exposed to skin oils. Clean to renew. Rubbing alcohol may be useful on these materials.
I try my best to use nickel free materials whenever possible. However I am at the mercy of my suppliers to provide accurate information.
● Aluminum, Titanium, and Niobium are known to be adequately hypoallergenic.
● EPDM and Silicone Rubber rings are latex free.
● Stainless Steel may not be nickel free, but many still consider it hypoallergenic and suitable for those with nickel allergies due to the composition.
● Copper, Brass, or Bronze are not hypoallergenic, and may react with certain skin chemistries, turning the skin or metal green.
● My home has cats. It is very likely, as clean as I try to be, that cat hair will find its way on to product and packaging. I swear it's magnetic (even to non-magnetic materials)!
Safety & Disclaimers
● Items are not intended for children under 13. Maille is comprised of many small parts, such as jump rings and beads, which may pose a choking hazard. Please keep items out of reach of children and animals.
● Please use caution, as chains may not easily break for safety. Please avoid the use of jewelry when operating machinery or performing tasks where they may be easily caught.
● While under federal regulation, please note that Swarovski crystals do contain lead, but should pose no health concern with normal use.
● All jewelry is handmade and may contain slight differences or imperfections. Metal may contain rough edges. Moose & Bean Boutique is not liable for damages of any kind that may result from the use or misuse of our items.
Warranty & Repairs
If an item breaks under normal use, repair may be requested within 12 months at no charge. After 12 months, or with excessive damage, repairs are at the buyer's expense.
The materials used in most items are quite strong, but may scratch or break with enough force. Take care when using any jewelry or accessory, especially those with glass beads or crystals which may crack with pressure.
As with any handmade item, some minor imperfections are expected. This includes but is not limited to variance in material colors, or minor scuffs and scratches.
Please contact me with pictures of any broken or defective item so I may assess the damage. In the case I am no longer to obtain the materials for repair, we will discuss options.
Additional Returns Information
● Custom Orders: Paid custom orders may receive a partial refund. If cancelled before shipment, a 75% refund will be applied. For returns of a shipped order, a 50% refund will be applied to the item price only once the item has been returned to me. This applies to both listings marked as "Custom", and orders made through the "Request Custom Order" button and Etsy Conversations. Cancelled and returned custom items may be listed for public purchase.
● Earrings: Earrings sold with standard hooks may be returned under my normal return policy. Earrings will have their hooks replaced with a new, clean pair before being sold again. Returns of earrings with non-standard hooks will receive a partial refund, less the full cost of the custom hooks.
Custom Orders & Wholesale
I offer some custom made-to-order items in my shop, and hope to offer more in the future! Other custom requests are welcome, but of course dependent on my availability and the request being made. Please feel free to contact me with your request, and we'll see if we can work something out.
If I accept your project, I will prototype and provide some sample images before purchase. A private listing will be made, and full payment is expected up front before the final item is created. Due to the additional time taken to prototype custom orders and ensure the item is right for the buyer, there is a 15% additional cost for custom orders.
For wholesale orders, please inquire.