Announcement FREE SHIPPING IN THE US on most items. Explore Vintage Boho Chic, gypsy grunge dresses, hippie skirts, vintage velvet, wool & silk, vintage jeans, outerwear & more.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE US on most items. Explore Vintage Boho Chic, gypsy grunge dresses, hippie skirts, vintage velvet, wool & silk, vintage jeans, outerwear & more.
Jessica on Dec 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
The jeans arrives in great condition and fit exactly according to the seller's measurements.
Christina on Oct 29, 20215 out of 5 stars
Excellent quality and great fit jeans. Love!
marsji on Sep 30, 20205 out of 5 stars
I'm in love with this dress. It fits like a dream! Amazing condition, and it's so classically elegant I just can't wait to wear it out.
Sydney on Jul 31, 20205 out of 5 stars
Wow, this was even more beautiful in person than in the photos! This lovely shawl is vintage done absolutely right, and you can tell it was lovingly selected and handled. I purchased this as a gift for a special friend, and it's beautiful enough to be worthy of that friend! Arrived super-fast, excellent customer service. Highest recommendation -- thank you!
EmmeT on Jul 2, 20205 out of 5 stars
Pretty blouse in very good condition. Arrived promptly.
Coastal Art and Soul on Jun 20, 20205 out of 5 stars
I love this dress so so much!!! It fits perfectly, and the quality is outstanding. Thank you!
Reviewed by Inactive on May 10, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautiful apron! Thanks so much for getting it to my Mother-in-law by mother's day. She loves it!
Penelope on Apr 1, 20205 out of 5 stars
A beautiful purse, thank you so much!
Rayvine on Mar 17, 20205 out of 5 stars
Fast shipping and beautiful dress, thank you! I am so pleased with my dress!
Rhonda on Jan 22, 20205 out of 5 stars
Love this dress it's exactly as pictured ❤
Finding vintage treasures for you to love
WELCOME TO MORNING MOON VINTAGE!
I've long "collected" vintage dresses and skirts because I love to wear them. I started selling because I would find gorgeous vintage garments that didn't fit me ~ so basically my shop is an excuse to buy ALL the vintage pieces I fall in love with ~ because maybe YOU can wear them! :-)
I tend to chose pieces that appeal to me personally. My style is eclectic but mostly Bohemian and "90s does 30s" with a bit of nerd girl. I've always favored a hippie/gypsy look, but I also love classic wool skirts and blazers, a bit of Mod, a touch of Goth, and the occasional New Romantic or New Wave piece! Please note that while I do my best to "date" each piece, it is often my "best guess" especially if there are no tags or labels...
I try to offer only items in "excellent" condition, but if something is really pretty or special I'll offer something with a few flaws. I note any flaws and condition issues in the listings. I research each piece and to the best of my knowledge will sell only authentic vintage (no imitations).
MORNING MOON HANDMADE APRONS: I design and sew aprons based on vintage aprons styles. Everything handmade at Morning Moon is created by me on my fabulous vintage Singer 401A sewing machine. I use quality fabrics, 100% cotton or linen, in patterns and colors that I myself enjoy. I search out vintage buttons and fabrics to re-purpose whenever I can, which also adds to the charm and character of my items! I also love glass beads and vintage lace, so you'll be seeing more of those... You know you need a new apron! (or know someone who does)
I am also a digital designer, lifelong collector of antique books and postcards, and owner of Lunagirl Images ( Lunagirl.etsy.com , where I sell digital collage sheets I create). I read Tarot ~ you can also visit me at MorningMoonTAROT.etsy.com!
I live in a small town in a big house surrounded by hundreds of trees, with my soul-mate Michael and our two wonderful sons. I love reading (especially history books), watching movies, sewing, and bellydancing!
I started collecting vintage because I love wearing it! I mostly wear vintage Boho & 90s but love mid-century as well. I have fun finding these great vintage pieces and sending them to someone who will cherish them and enjoy wearing them.
I do my best to describe each item carefully and accurately. While I generally offer items in excellent condition, remember that vintage clothing has history ... part of it's charm. There may be little imperfections, and the sizing is frequently not comparable to current standards. I include measurements in each listing ... For accurate fit it is best to compare these measurements to a well-fitting garment you own. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
I don't accept exchanges
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
To help prevent problems with size/fit, I include measurements in listings ~ PLEASE use these and compare to garments you already own... If you need or want additional measurements, or have other questions, I encourage you to convo me! To discourage returns due to color, I remind you that computer monitors vary ~ I include color notes in the listing if I think they are helpful. Again: PLEASE READ the listings I write for you, and feel free to ask me questions before you buy.
Like most vintage clothing sellers, I do not generally offer returns on vintage clothing. However, if for some reason you are not pleased with your purchase, please convo me right away. If you contact me within 3 days of delivery, usually I will accept a return. I do ask that you kindly CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING A RETURN. All items must be returned in the same condition, undamaged and unworn.
If I made a mistake, sent the wrong item (yikes!), etc., I will of course pay for the cost of return shipping. For other reasons, I resolve issues on a case by case basis.
If there's an issue, let's communicate and work things out. I promise I will always do my best to treat you the way I would like to be treated myself!
I offer Priority Mail upgrades, which you can choose at checkout. If you need something very quickly, do let me know and we'll make sure it gets there in time.
Please remember that international orders (outside the U.S.) may take longer to arrive, and that all customs fees, etc., that may be assessed by your country are the buyer's responsibility. :-)
I re-use and recycle shipping boxes whenever possible, so please don't be surprised if your MorningMoon order comes in an amaz*n box!
Additional policies and FAQs
My home is smoke-free ~ although I cannot vouch for where these vintage pieces lived before :-)
To fulfill your order, I collect certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as postal services. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Caryn Goode, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at kgoode62 [!at] yahoo.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: 107 Miriam Way, Loretto TN 38469 USA.