Returns and exchanges
Since each item is handmade to order, all sales are final. We do not accept returns on any products.
2) Payment submission in full up front Pay-pal,credit or debit card.
3) Order cancellation can not be canceled once I start working on your order (If I've already buy the material). If you want to cancel your order - please send a "conversation to seller" as soon as possible, might be you have to pay a % for the item, and for the transactions . Custom orders cannot be cancelled - please contact us to discuss.
2) Items over $100 I will ship them with a direct signature required, so make sure that you or someone else will be at home to receive the item. I can ship it to a station close to you, if you wont' be at your place, but you will have to pick up the item to the station, or if you would like without signature will be your own responsibility of any situation that occurs to the item.
3) Geography ... the published US shipping costs refers to the contiguous 48 United States. If a shipping rate for your location is not listed, please contact us and we will quickly quote you a shipping cost.
4) Expedited shipments ... are available (where possible) if customer will notify us at time of order placement and be willing to pay the "excess" shipping charges.
5) Gifts ... we can ship to the gifted address if requested and can include a handwritten gift note if desired - no charge for this service.
6) Transit damage ... you have 2 days to let us know if an item is damaged during the shipment, if you don't do it in that period of time we are not responsible of any damage. If the shipping company try to delivery 3 times the item to your place we won't be responsible of any damage. If an item is damage unfortunately we have to wait for our shipping company to review the case and then we can, a) replace the mirror glass if it's a mirror what you bought or b)send another item depends of the damage.
In this case - we will need your help to provide pictures of the damage, and the packaging ( bubbles, foam, etc) . Please do not fully unwrap a damaged item, nor throw away the packaging because if you do it, we can't make the claim, and we won't be responsible for any damage