Announcement Selling quirky handmade cat creations and all things cat!. Featuring flat cat therapy heat packs, cat softies, bags, totes, purses and fabric buttons all with a cat theme and perfect gifts for the cat lover. All handmade by me and most items are one of a kind.
Selling quirky handmade cat creations and all things cat!. Featuring flat cat therapy heat packs, cat softies, bags, totes, purses and fabric buttons all with a cat theme and perfect gifts for the cat lover. All handmade by me and most items are one of a kind.
Flat Cat, Hot Cold Rice Bag, Microwave Neck Wrap, Rice Heating Pad, Hot Cold Therapy Pack Green Pink Yellow Orange Candy Stripes
$50.15 FREE shipping
Neck Shoulder Microwave Heat Pack Cold Pack - Flat Cat Rice Heat Cold Pack Microwavable - Rainbow Zig Zag Cat
$50.15 FREE shipping
Flat Cat, Hot Cold Rice Bag, Microwave Neck Wrap, Rice Heating Pad, Hot Cold Therapy Pack, Turquoise Blue Yellow Hexagons
$50.15 FREE shipping
Flat Cat, Hot Cold Rice Bag, Microwave Neck Wrap, Rice Heating Pad, Hot Cold Therapy Pack, White Pink Blue Green Grey Flowers #1
$50.15 FREE shipping
Flat Cat Neck Rice Heat Pad - Hot Cold Rice Bag - Microwave Neck Wrap - Rice Heating Pad - Hot Cold Therapy Pack - Blue Red White #2
$50.15 FREE shipping
Hellen on Mar 20, 20224 out of 5 stars
Super cute design. My daughter love to use it as a hot pad when she is sleeping.
Iesha on Mar 11, 20225 out of 5 stars
so freaking cute!!! my sister loves it! it’s travel size, super comfy, and has great quality to it! the shipping did take a while but the wait was definitely worth it, my sister goes no where without it now 10/10 <33
Phyllis on Feb 12, 20225 out of 5 stars
My grand daughter has eczema. The kitty is so soothing, when it has been in freezer. It helps cool down any hot spot on her skin. The fabric and design is soft and allows her to wrap it around her fingers and hand, which is a small miracle! The quality is amazing, absolutely beautiful. it is actually the second one I purchased for her!! I may have to add another.♥️
Chloe Kate on Dec 13, 20215 out of 5 stars
It's a birthday gift for my girlfriend, and she absolutely loves it. I appreciate your craftsmanship, and thanks for always replying to the message so quickly. 5 stat for sure.
Steve on Nov 12, 20215 out of 5 stars
This item is adorable, definitely a quality purchase. It helps to warm my neck, shoulder, chest well in one go. Very clever design, happy customer!
Ashlyn on Jun 3, 20215 out of 5 stars
This adorable green plaid cat makes an excellent cold pack!! It fits perfectly wrapped around my neck, or can be folded to better help a specific area. It's really cute and well made, and I love that it is stitched in sections to help spread out the filling.
Carmen on Mar 23, 20215 out of 5 stars
Cutest heat pack ever. Love it!
medic95348 on Mar 13, 20215 out of 5 stars
I have now bought several of these for my daughter and I. We love them.
Michelle on Feb 2, 20215 out of 5 stars
What a cutie! So well made and fits snugly on my shoulders.
medic95348 on Dec 25, 20205 out of 5 stars
In reality, I can't evaluate this specific item because I got porch pirated however I have bought these for my daughter and I own one other also. I absolutely love them. They work well and look nice.
Creator of Quirky Handmade Cat Creations for Cat Lovers
I come from the beautiful island state of Australia and love all things craft related.
I chose it Must Have Been The Cat as a name because the cat, or the dog, usually gets the blame for everything!
I grew up with cats always in the house but have developed allergies over the years so haven't had any inside cats in the house for a very long time. I still have an affinity and deep love of cats and love to make them.
Recently we have welcomed a low allergenic Siberian kitten to our family and so far no allergic reactions.
Must Have Been The Cat began as a craft supplies shop but has evolved into a shop for quirky handmade cat creations for cat lovers.
I hope you will join me in my journey and visit often.
You can also find me in my other shops on Etsy:
Owner, Maker, Designer, Photographer And Everything Else
I sell all sorts of quirky cat creations including Flat Cat Heat Therapy Packs and Flat Cat Scarves. But I also sell Flat Cat Fox and Flat cat Dog Heat Therapy Packs.
If you would like a particular colour that you don't see already listed please contact me to see if I can make that for you, although this might not be possible in busy times.
Sign Up to my Newsletter List to receive Sale Information and Special Deals http://eepurl.com/dvJEHL
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
I am happy to accept cancellations up until I have posted your purchase in which case I will give a full refund. If you cancel after I have posted you will need to mark the unopened parcel "return to sender" and once I receive the parcel back in original condition I will refund minus postage. Please note that returned parcels take the slowest route back and may take some time to arrive back to me.
Prices do not include VAT or GST.
Please note postage times are in addition to the processing time which is the time taken to prepare, package and lodge the item with the postal service and this is usually 3-5 business days and is indicted on each item listing.
I combine post wherever possible so multiple purchases often make better use of the postage charge. The postage charge covers postage and packaging. I will refund any substantial over payment of postage.
Please convo me if making multiple purchases and I can let you know what the postage will be.
All custom fees and import taxes are the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in the purchase price.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us via Etsy Conversations or by mail using the details provided below:
PO Box 290, 48 King Street, Sandy Bay, TAS, 7006, Australia