MyAdobeCottage is taking a short break
Amanda on Feb 15, 20175 out of 5 stars
This is the second product I've ordered. Great quality & timely shipping. I've received a lot of compliments on both products- these are great custom gifts.
Stacey on Feb 1, 20175 out of 5 stars
The print was even better than I expected! I have it hung in my entry way and it's beautiful!
Maria on Jan 10, 20175 out of 5 stars
Very happy with my purchase! It looks great, and I can't wait to gift this beautiful piece.
chini1223 on Jan 3, 20175 out of 5 stars
Item shipped quickly and they were perfect ornaments to give as gifts.
Kristen on Dec 6, 20165 out of 5 stars
Print was beautiful and vendor was amazing to work with!!
Leigh on Dec 5, 20165 out of 5 stars
Exactly as described, arrived quickly, great quality printing on nice, stiff burlap ready for framing. Love it!
SJ on Dec 3, 20165 out of 5 stars
Always love how quickly and efficiently you get the product to me! Thank you
Katie on Dec 2, 20165 out of 5 stars
Great customer service and very fast delivery. Thank you very much!!!
Carly on Nov 30, 20165 out of 5 stars
Thank you so much! My items are exactly what I wanted and arrived so quickly!
♥ Proudly sold over 11,000 orders! Please read my 2200+ positive reviews! ♥
"Best Etsy experience Ever!! I Highly recommend this shop. My item was shipped super fast and was great quality. Even better than the picture. I gave it as a gift and it was LOVED!! I couldn't be happier. Thank you!!"
Please note: Burlap artwork is cut to 8.5"x11" and is meant to be used with a frame that includes a mat with an 8"x10" opening, as pictured and noted in all my listings. A mat enhances the print and keeps it away from the glass, thus protecting it from environmental damage.
Have a question? Convo me...I'm friendly!
© 2009-2017. I strive for originality. All designs appearing in my shop (sold or for sale) are the exclusive property of My Adobe Cottage (myadobecottage.etsy.com) and are protected under U.S. Copyright Laws. All rights reserved.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
• However, if you are not happy with your purchase, please contact me within 3 days of delivery, and I will be happy to replace it with the EXACT ORDER and EXACT INFORMATION of the print you originally purchased. It will also be sent to the EXACT shipping address listed on your invoice.
• Must be returned within 5 days of original receipt.
• Must be in original state it was received in, including packaging.
• No refunds for lost items. No refunds on custom/personalized orders; most items in my shop are custom/personalized orders.
New Mexico Residents: Sales tax will be applied automatically to your purchase.
• TIME-FRAME: *Orders take 1-3 business days to complete. Please allow 3-7 business days to receive your order once it has shipped; international shipping can take a bit longer. Keep this in mind when ordering.
US RESIDENTS ONLY: If this is a gift and you would like it by a specific date, please consider purchasing the "Rush Shipping Upgrade US ONLY." Otherwise, I cannot guarantee its delivery by that date.
• PLEASE be sure the CORRECT shipping address is listed on your invoice. I ship to the address you have listed on your invoice, unless you specify otherwise on your invoice in the "Notes from Buyer" box.
• All orders will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail. Tracking is NOT included with shipping.
• I am not responsible for lost or damaged items. Once your order leaves my studio and is in the hands of the postal service, I am not responsible for its safe arrival, nor am I responsible for the time it takes to receive your order.
• If you would like tracking or delivery confirmation, please purchase the "RUSH SHIPPING UPGRADE" listing in my shop along with your print order.
• All orders are packaged with care in protective, rigid packaging so that it arrives in perfect condition, ready for your special touch.
Additional policies and FAQs
Burlap, made out of jute, is a natural fiber, a renewable resource, 100% biodegradable and recyclable. Because it is a natural fiber, it maintains a rustic look and texture, perfect for my products' heirloom-quality application.
Burlap is not washable.