myluckydragon is taking a short break
Ashley on Aug 29, 20215 out of 5 stars
Super cute and great quality. Took a bit to get here but that was communicated when I ordered it.
Jenn on Aug 23, 20215 out of 5 stars
I love the purse! It's well made and fits everything I need to go out! The only worries are the durability of the zipper and the strap hooks. They seem like they could break easily after heavy, often use. This is definitely not an everyday use bag. I love the fabric pattern and the sewing is impeccable! Thank you!
Autumn on Jun 18, 20215 out of 5 stars
Super amazing packaging and it very nice quality :)) thanks a bunch
Melissa on Mar 24, 20215 out of 5 stars
Due to covid obviously it took a bit longer than intended but I knew that was going to happen and I am patient. This purse is worth the wait!!! It is so cute, the colors are fantastic, the quality is awesome!! seems like it will be suoer sturdy and hold up well. I had to downsize a little but I think that is a good thing. I do not need to carry so much crap with me lol The seller contacted me and apologized for the wait. I feel she did NOT need to do so, being busy and having work is a good thing and I can wait a but longer to have something of great quality! Thank you so much!!!
Wiz on Mar 19, 20215 out of 5 stars
Absolutely adorable. The fabric is a nice cotton that keeps the band from sliding around, and the sewing is very nice and clean!
Wiz on Mar 19, 20215 out of 5 stars
Perfect size for whatever your needs may be. It's wonderfully crafted with clean lines, and very sturdy stitching.
bellepepper on Mar 17, 20215 out of 5 stars
My lucky dragon makes wonderful stuff. I have been a customer for years. I have shopped in person and ordered directly from her. This shop has heart! Christy, the shop owner, puts a lot of love in her products. She gets so many orders, I had to patiently wait, but worth it. I have purchased makeup bags, masks, headbands, soaps, and more from her. Her sewn items are really well made! Stitching is very clean, and fabric quality really good. I 100% recommend this seller. Christy is a hard working, high quality making, and owns a successful women owned business. Cheers to her for all of the love she puts into her biz and products. Don’t pay attention to bad reviews. I have had nothing but good experiences with her business.
Barry on Mar 13, 20215 out of 5 stars
I love how it was shipped very cute and secure. Came fast considering delivery is delayed due to covid. Thanks for the cute unique makeup bag!
jonathan on Mar 13, 20215 out of 5 stars
Very high quality. Obviously hand made! Very nice touches within the package! My wife loves it!
Julie on Feb 26, 20215 out of 5 stars
Absolutely wonderful! Well made and great communication from shop owner. I will definitely purchase from again
Pop Culture Pretties for the Fiercely Unique.....
Hi! I'm Christy and I make all the pretties you see in my shop...
I'm a Navy wife with a son heading off to college. A GI Bill only goes so far, so 80% of my profits go to help pay for the very expensive School bill (It will all be worth it). The other 20% is for expenses....like buying more cool fabric and supplies to make more pretties :)
I started back in 2012, when my mother committed suicide, we were all heartbroken & in shock (still am) and I needed a creative outlet to release my sadness and grief. So I started making bath and body products......then in late 2014 I inherited my grandmother's sewing machine and started to learn to sew.
This has helped me in soooooo many ways. And now it helps pay for my son's college.
Just know when you're ordering from me it's going to a good cause.....EDUCATION.
Thank you for visiting my shop :)
Owner, Maker, Designer
Hi! I make all these handmade pretties with love and you in mind. i hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them :)
As always should you feel dissatisfied, I encourage you to contact me before you write a less than a satisfactory review to allow me the opportunity to resolve the issue within reason. Please review my policies first as it may answer your questions :)
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
A) Due to the nature of all bath products, I cannot accept returns or issue refunds. I may offer a replacement if needed and will be determined on a case by case basis. Contact me with any questions or concerns.
B) My Lucky Dragon is NOT responsible for damaged, stolen, or lost packages made by the United States Postal Service or any shipping company. In a case by case method, you can file a claim with the USPS to get your shipping refund, you will need to give them pictures of the box/packaging damage from the damage made by the carrier. You can see details in the shipping policy section.
Refunds and Exchanges are determined case by case basis on sewn items:
C) No refunds, returns, exchanges or "changing your mind" on custom orders.
D) No Cancellations on custom orders or orders of any kind.
E) No refunds or exchanges on damage you are at fault for, for example; stains, strain on bag, bag caught on something, etc.
F) I do offer to repair sewn items and replace straps within 15 days of purchase. Should this be the route you take, here are the following steps:
1) Notify me that you request a repair.
2) You will need to ship item back at your expense. And I will repair and ship item back at my expense.
3) If it is a detachable strap issue, I will just send you a strap. No need to send bag back. (However, if I have no Fabric left of the item to create a new strap, I will offer you other Fabric options that match your bag).
4) If item is not repairable I will offer you options such as exchange, credit or refund at my discretion.
G) I do not issue refunds/replacements for lost, stolen or damaged items done by the carrier.
H) I do not refund if you change your mind on your purchase, or it's not what you expected. I post more than enough pictures and description to provide you with accurate expectations.
I) Due to a plethora of scammers now on Etsy and in general, you're gonna have to provide a lot of proof for me to consider a refund.
1) If you want a refund due to an item breaking or tearing. You have to contact me within 15 days of receiving the item and you will need to provide at least 4 pictures (very good pictures) before I consider and approve a refund or replacement. You will also need to mail me back at your expense the damaged product. Once Item is received back in good condition (not squashed or stuffed in packaging), I will refund you. (This is standard business practice, most stores even Amazon require you to ship back an item at your expense for a refund.)
2) Threatening me with a bad review or reporting me to Etsy will get you nowhere!!!! Telling me you're going to write me a bad review if I don't fix the problem is unacceptable. I am more than happy to provide excellent customer service but I will not be threatened or bullied because you want free stuff! If that's the route you want to take then don't bother contacting me and do what you will. Don't waste my time and yours.
3) I will only consider refunds via Etsy messenger. So we can better document and record process in case resolution can not be made.
4) As always I request you contact me first before you write a bad review so I have to opportunity to try and fix the issue.
I feel bad that I have to write this but scamming attempts are happening so often and I'm not in the business of losing money and giving free stuff that I worked hard to make away.
B) Full payment must be received before order is made and shipped :)
C) All custom orders must be paid in full before work to be started.
D) All orders will include taxes.
F) All sales are final. (Cancellations are dealt with on a case by case basis. Refunds will be issued if necessary for cancellation.)
G) Cancellations will ONLY be considered if Item is a RTS and has not been packaged or shipped.
B) All items are shipped via USPS Priority or First Class. All International orders are sent via First Class. If you require another method, you have other options available when ordering.
C) Shipping prices include Shipping & Handling. If items require more postage I will notify you.
D) If your postage has an overage of over $3.50 or more, it will be refunded to you.
My Lucky Dragon cannot guarantee the safety of your products. Frosting on cupcakes is a bath whip and does not completely harden. I mark all shipping boxes with fragile stickers and markings. However, the post office doesn't always follow instructions. All items are packed with care and love, in hopes of its safe arrival. So far, I have had no complaints, YAY!
E) Once your package is shipped it is the responsibility of USPS or whomever you choose for the carrier. I do not work for them, so I do not have control of time frame, where it goes, whom it goes to, when it's delivered and how it's delivered. Any shipping complaints should be given to the carrier directly as there is nothing I can do on my end. My job is to make, securely package, label and ship your item. Once tracking has started (meaning dropped off or picked up) it's out of my hands. Please do not base your review on something I can not control.
* No refunds will be given for packages not received by a certain date. (I can ship days before your needed date, but sometimes the carrier service misdirects, weather, etc. I will not be held accountable for their actions or process).
* No refunds for items that were stolen from your doorstep (once your item says delivered, there is nothing I can do. That is something to take up with the postal service or Police).
* No refunds for items lost by the Carrier Service (It's unrealistic and unfair that I be held responsible for items lost by the carrier/carrier service. As I do not work for the carrier service. There is nothing I can do on my end. Lost item complaints should be directed to the carrier service. You can file a claim for lost mail by clicking this link: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
* No refunds if you put the wrong shipping address. (Make sure have the right shipping address at checkout.)
* No refunds if your item is delivered damaged by the carrier service. I pack all packages securely, padded, neatly and professionally. (If your package is delivered damaged, file a claim with the carrier service.)
D) INTERNATIONAL SALES: You may have to pay customs. Keep this in mind before ordering. If you refuse an order because you do not want to pay customs, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND. That is not fair to me and you should be aware of your countries customs policies.
Additional policies and FAQs
Let me know what items you would like to purchase, quantity and I will give you the wholesale pricing. Once agreed a private listing will be posted for payment and items will be made and shipped to you in the time frame given.
Below is my wholesale policies.
Orders: The minimum opening order is $200. Re-order minimum is $100
Payment Terms: Terms are pre-paid by credit card. We accept, PayPal, Visa, American Express, and MasterCard.
Shipping Terms: All orders ship USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground unless otherwise instructed.
Returns, Claims + Shortages: If there is issues with your order please contact via e-mail within 3 business days of receipt. All sales are final.
My Lucky Dragon does not authorize the sale of our merchandise online, via eBay, or through other internet channels unless you are an existing brick + mortar store or it is an arranged internet account.
B) Absolutely no sales are permitted on eBay or any deals or discount web sites.
C) I prefer not to do consignment, but I will consider it on a case by case basis.
D) All bath products have no preservatives, browning may occur on products that contain vanilla or natural herbs. This does not mean product is spoiled, it just turns brown.
C) Shelf life is noted on products that have an expiration date.
D) I am not a professional seamstress, I just took up sewing.......you will not see perfect stitching and straight lines. So far everyone has been very happy.