As always should you feel dissatisfied, I encourage you to contact me before you write a less than a satisfactory review to allow me the opportunity to resolve the issue within reason. Please review my policies first as it may answer your questions :)
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
A) Due to the nature of all bath products, I cannot accept returns or issue refunds. I may offer a replacement if needed and will be determined on a case by case basis. Contact me with any questions or concerns.
B) My Lucky Dragon is NOT responsible for damaged, stolen, or lost packages made by the United States Postal Service or any shipping company. In a case by case method, you can file a claim with the USPS to get your shipping refund, you will need to give them pictures of the box/packaging damage from the damage made by the carrier. You can see details in the shipping policy section.
Refunds and Exchanges are determined case by case basis on sewn items:
C) No refunds, returns, exchanges or "changing your mind" on custom orders.
D) No Cancellations on custom orders or orders of any kind.
E) No refunds or exchanges on damage you are at fault for, for example; stains, strain on bag, bag caught on something, etc.
F) I do offer to repair sewn items and replace straps within 15 days of purchase. Should this be the route you take, here are the following steps:
1) Notify me that you request a repair.
2) You will need to ship item back at your expense. And I will repair and ship item back at my expense.
3) If it is a detachable strap issue, I will just send you a strap. No need to send bag back. (However, if I have no Fabric left of the item to create a new strap, I will offer you other Fabric options that match your bag).
4) If item is not repairable I will offer you options such as exchange, credit or refund at my discretion.
G) I do not issue refunds/replacements for lost, stolen or damaged items done by the carrier.
H) I do not refund if you change your mind on your purchase, or it's not what you expected. I post more than enough pictures and description to provide you with accurate expectations.
I) Due to a plethora of scammers now on Etsy and in general, you're gonna have to provide a lot of proof for me to consider a refund.
1) If you want a refund due to an item breaking or tearing. You have to contact me within 15 days of receiving the item and you will need to provide at least 4 pictures (very good pictures) before I consider and approve a refund or replacement. You will also need to mail me back at your expense the damaged product. Once Item is received back in good condition (not squashed or stuffed in packaging), I will refund you. (This is standard business practice, most stores even Amazon require you to ship back an item at your expense for a refund.)
2) Threatening me with a bad review or reporting me to Etsy will get you nowhere!!!! Telling me you're going to write me a bad review if I don't fix the problem is unacceptable. I am more than happy to provide excellent customer service but I will not be threatened or bullied because you want free stuff! If that's the route you want to take then don't bother contacting me and do what you will. Don't waste my time and yours.
3) I will only consider refunds via Etsy messenger. So we can better document and record process in case resolution can not be made.
4) As always I request you contact me first before you write a bad review so I have to opportunity to try and fix the issue.
I feel bad that I have to write this but scamming attempts are happening so often and I'm not in the business of losing money and giving free stuff that I worked hard to make away.
B) Full payment must be received before order is made and shipped :)
C) All custom orders must be paid in full before work to be started.
D) All orders will include taxes.
F) All sales are final. (Cancellations are dealt with on a case by case basis. Refunds will be issued if necessary for cancellation.)
G) Cancellations will ONLY be considered if Item is a RTS and has not been packaged or shipped.
B) All items are shipped via USPS Priority or First Class. All International orders are sent via First Class. If you require another method, you have other options available when ordering.
C) Shipping prices include Shipping & Handling. If items require more postage I will notify you.
D) If your postage has an overage of over $3.50 or more, it will be refunded to you.
My Lucky Dragon cannot guarantee the safety of your products. Frosting on cupcakes is a bath whip and does not completely harden. I mark all shipping boxes with fragile stickers and markings. However, the post office doesn't always follow instructions. All items are packed with care and love, in hopes of its safe arrival. So far, I have had no complaints, YAY!
E) Once your package is shipped it is the responsibility of USPS or whomever you choose for the carrier. I do not work for them, so I do not have control of time frame, where it goes, whom it goes to, when it's delivered and how it's delivered. Any shipping complaints should be given to the carrier directly as there is nothing I can do on my end. My job is to make, securely package, label and ship your item. Once tracking has started (meaning dropped off or picked up) it's out of my hands. Please do not base your review on something I can not control.
* No refunds will be given for packages not received by a certain date. (I can ship days before your needed date, but sometimes the carrier service misdirects, weather, etc. I will not be held accountable for their actions or process).
* No refunds for items that were stolen from your doorstep (once your item says delivered, there is nothing I can do. That is something to take up with the postal service or Police).
* No refunds for items lost by the Carrier Service (It's unrealistic and unfair that I be held responsible for items lost by the carrier/carrier service. As I do not work for the carrier service. There is nothing I can do on my end. Lost item complaints should be directed to the carrier service. You can file a claim for lost mail by clicking this link: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
* No refunds if you put the wrong shipping address. (Make sure have the right shipping address at checkout.)
* No refunds if your item is delivered damaged by the carrier service. I pack all packages securely, padded, neatly and professionally. (If your package is delivered damaged, file a claim with the carrier service.)
D) INTERNATIONAL SALES: You may have to pay customs. Keep this in mind before ordering. If you refuse an order because you do not want to pay customs, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND. That is not fair to me and you should be aware of your countries customs policies.
Additional policies and FAQs
Let me know what items you would like to purchase, quantity and I will give you the wholesale pricing. Once agreed a private listing will be posted for payment and items will be made and shipped to you in the time frame given.
Below is my wholesale policies.
Orders: The minimum opening order is $200. Re-order minimum is $100
Payment Terms: Terms are pre-paid by credit card. We accept, PayPal, Visa, American Express, and MasterCard.
Shipping Terms: All orders ship USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground unless otherwise instructed.
Returns, Claims + Shortages: If there is issues with your order please contact via e-mail within 3 business days of receipt. All sales are final.
My Lucky Dragon does not authorize the sale of our merchandise online, via eBay, or through other internet channels unless you are an existing brick + mortar store or it is an arranged internet account.
B) Absolutely no sales are permitted on eBay or any deals or discount web sites.
C) I prefer not to do consignment, but I will consider it on a case by case basis.
D) All bath products have no preservatives, browning may occur on products that contain vanilla or natural herbs. This does not mean product is spoiled, it just turns brown.
C) Shelf life is noted on products that have an expiration date.
D) I am not a professional seamstress, I just took up sewing.......you will not see perfect stitching and straight lines. So far everyone has been very happy.