nanajuu is taking a short break
Laura on Feb 27, 20205 out of 5 stars
I am very happy about the pictures and the contact was also very nice :-)
... at nanajuu! With us you will find great decorative products for the children's room that are simple, colorful and minimalistic. Nice for small and big children.
Druck von Postern
Bedruckung von Stoff
If you have any questions about my products, just write me. Enjoy browsing!
The products of nanajuu are created according to the ideas of Athina Vassiliou and are therefore subject to copyright protection. They may not be copied, modified or otherwise used commercially without the express consent of the author!
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
With a few exceptions, the products are available more than once.
The products are created on the computer, sewn and handmade. Each product is therefore unique.
The product photos are for illustrative purposes and may differ slightly from the product.
The offers are non-binding and are only valid while stocks last.
No expulsion of VAT, since small entrepreneurs according to § 19 Abs. 1 UStG.
Information on data protection
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the controller
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our Etsy website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The controller in charge for data processing within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Athina Vassiliou, Sportplatzstr. 2, 91352 Hallerndorf, Deutschland, Tel.: 01733627685, Fax: 032121470591, E-Mail: hello [!at] nanajuu.de. The controller of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
When contacting us (e.B. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected, which these are, you can see from the contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
3) Data processing for order processing
3.1 In order to process your order, we work together with the following service provider(s) who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
3.2 The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned bank as part of the payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we inform you about this explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR.
3.3 In order to fulfil our contractual obligations towards our customers, we work together with external shipping partners. We pass on your name and your delivery address to a shipping partner selected by us exclusively for the purpose of delivering goods Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR.
3.4 When paying by credit card via PayPal or by direct debit via PayPal, we will pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal") as part of the payment process. The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR and only to the extent necessary for payment processing.
4) Rights of the data subject
4.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, Deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if they were not collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and envisaged effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to information, which guarantees exist in accordance with Article 46 GDPR for the transfer of your data to third countries;
- Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to erasure in accordance with Article 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if the requirements of Article 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data disputed by you is verified, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if you use your data for the purpose of asserting, exercise or defence of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Article 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing vis-à-vis the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR: you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the affected data immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Article 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR, you have the right - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
4.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE CONTEXT OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
5) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective statutory retention period (e.B. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of the period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer required for the fulfilment or initiation of the contract and/or if there is no legitimate interest on our part in further storage.