My miniature life
Miniatures have always intrigued me, although it was only about 10 years ago that they became a major part of my life. When I retired 6 years ago. I wasn't sure what I would do with all my free time...until it hit me...I can spend as much time as I want with my grandchildren, and I can make minis whenever I want to, instead of just those little glimpses of time on weekends between doing laundry, cleaning house, etc. So that's what I did.
Ultimately, I had a fair collection of things...more that what I needed for myself...so I decided to start selling some of them. Of course, Etsy was the best market for this, which led me to opening my store...Nana's Minis. I take great pleasure in making a variety of things...mostly readable books...and even more so, I take great pride in making them as realistic as possible.
Owner, Maker, Designer
* Please take a few moments to read this page to avoid any possible misunderstandings.
* I work exclusively in 1:12 scale. All my creations are made with the adult collector in mind and are not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
* All pieces are created by hand, so no two items are identical. There may be slight variances from what is shown in the photos.
* My home is a smoke free environment.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* I ship via Canada Post using the least expensive method possible and make every effort to ensure that your purchase arrives safely and promptly. If you are willing to pay the extra postage, I'll ship them any way you want.
* Your item(s) will be shipped within 5 - 7 business days following receipt of confirmation of payment. Please allow at least two weeks for delivery within Canada and the United States. Customers from everywhere else please permit 3-6 weeks.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (outside of Canada):
* Buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred.
* Customs declarations will indicate "dollhouse miniatures" as the content of the package and the value being the price you paid. No exceptions.
* I would greatly appreciate your feedback after you have received your order so that I know it has arrived safely.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
Please let me know what you would like and I'll let you know my current turnaround as my schedule varies.
* All sales are final on custom orders. No exceptions.