Our family's store...
Our family run antique store opened in August of 2011. We are located about an hour south-east of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the town of Mount Pleasant.
We collect our items from estate sales and auctions, as well as buying directly from individuals in our community.
One quick glance through our store and you're sure to notice an abundance of vintage glass. In fact, a lot of the vintage glass that we sell (LE Smith, Bryce) was made right in our hometown, and is sold to us by people who worked in the factories themselves.
Our main initiative is to sell great vintage pieces at affordable prices. When people walk through our store, we want them to find wonderful items for their home at obtainable costs, and we wish to extend this through our Etsy Store. We also see the importance of treasuring the craftsmanship of antique pieces, the value of reusing and re-purposing items, and the joy of finding something unique and rare as opposed to modern or mass produced.
WE ARE HAVING A WINTER CLEARANCE SALE. USE COUPON CODE WINTER25 TO SAVE 25% OFF OF YOUR PURCHASE. EXPIRES FEB. 2, 2015.
Around the web
This Etsy store is an extension of our family run location in Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania.
Our items consist of a wide variety of vintage and antique pieces, ranging from art work to furniture to toys and books!
Accepted payment methods
Cash and checks are accepted at our local store. Contact us for more information.
- The shipping prices listed on our items are USPS Parcel Post rates.
- Very lightweight items may be shipped First Class.
- All costs include Delivery Confirmation (tracking number).
- POSTAGE MAY DIFFER BY LOCATION.
We calculate our shipping from east to west coast. If you are located closer to us your shipping will cost less - in this case, we refund any S&H overages of $2 or more back to into your PayPal account.
- We DO ship internationally. Contact us for information regarding costs.
- We DO offer combined shipping!
Message us prior to purchase and we will adjust the S&H accordingly.
Otherwise, we will simply refund the difference in shipping back into your PayPal.
- Unless stated otherwise, shipping rates do NOT include insurance.
We will be happy to insure an item if requested at the time of purchase. Otherwise, we can not be held responsible for damages caused during shipping.
- Contact us if you wish to have your item/s shipped Priority Mail.
- Also, let us know prior to purchase if you would like Signature Confirmation, Over Night, or any additional shipping options.
- To reduce waste and keep our prices low, we re-use and recycle boxes and packaging materials to the best of our ability.
- We send out packages Monday through Friday. Some items may take 1 to 3 days to ship after purchase.
- And as always, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the shipment of your item/s !
Refunds and Exchanges
We do not pay return shipping, and the item must be in the same condition as when we shipped it. Once the item has been returned, we will issue a full refund. (Refund does not include any shipping costs - just the cost of the item!)
- We can not issue refunds for items that have been damaged unless the package was insured.
- If we have insured your item and it is damaged during transit, we will pay for the return shipping, and issue a full refund once the package has been returned to us.
The damaged item MUST be returned for a refund.
- If you need any additional information or photographs on an item please do not hesitate to ask. We do our best to describe our products and point out any known deficiencies.
Be aware that our items are VINTAGE and unless marked otherwise are used.