newmoonpapergoods is taking a short break
gypsyminette on May 22, 20225 out of 5 stars
Gift for a friend who is truly a dog and plant mom. She loved it! Thank you :)
cat ☾ on May 2, 20225 out of 5 stars
Great customer service when I was sure my stickers were lost in the mail! Mixed girls represent~
cat ☾ on May 2, 20225 out of 5 stars
Super cute on my chicken-keeping notebook!
Soleil on Mar 31, 20225 out of 5 stars
Loved it!! Smaller than I expected (a good size for a water bottle or something) - but absolutely love the design! Great quality :)
maichan on Mar 25, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautiful artwork! Cards were lovingly packaged, too.
Rhonda on Mar 22, 20225 out of 5 stars
Love it! Highly recommend seller.
Autumn on Mar 18, 20225 out of 5 stars
card was gorgeous and my girl loved it 🥰
Mandy on Feb 24, 20225 out of 5 stars
Item was as described and perfect for me! Love this sticker! Placed it right in my planner so I can see it every day! Shipping was on time. I’d purchase from this seller again!
Larissa on Feb 16, 20225 out of 5 stars
Love it! Very high quality paper and the design is great and crisp.
Welcome to New Moon Paper Goods
Hello! My name is Friedia, I am the creator and owner of New Moon Paper Goods.
Growing up in Japan I was always heading out to the stationary stores to see what cute/cool new notebook or pen I could find! It has always been a dream for me to have my own paper goods line. This year of 2017 in April I finally launched my hand illustrated goods on Etsy.
I love sending and receiving handwritten notes. A classic, simple, modern clean look with a hint of whimsy-ness that warms up your heart is what I look for.
Creating has been a big part in my life. From hanging my own clothing to creating YouTube video's (my channel is Youtube.com/friedia )
I really hope you enjoy my little creations.
(Monnamur was my old store. Now I am going to try this full force!)
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
If your dreams don't scare you , then they are not BIG enough
I am not able to produce pens myself and wanted to add that into my store.
I am not able to make wooden stamps at home and with Rubberstamps as my production partner I am able to make my stamp ideas come true.
A Print Shop
San Jose, CA
They print everything for me since my printer is not professional quality.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
*Payment is due at the time of your order, and must be received before I will ship out an item. If you do not pay for your order within three days, I reserve the right to cancel the sale. Please let me know if you are experiencing difficulties processing your payment- communication is greatly appreciated!
*Sales tax will be added to Paypal invoices for California residents at the rate of 9.0% on item and shipping costs.
If you would like an invoice included in your shipped order, please let me know, otherwise all packages will go out without printed invoices in an effort to save paper.
I always ship via priority mail . This way you will have a better service, being able to track your package with a tracking number, and I will get a confirmation from the post when you get your item(s). I am not responsible for delays or lost items though. I'm doing my best getting the best posting service there is, and I am sure you won't have a problem.
- All items are shipped USPS First Class Mail:
- Domestic (2-5 days in transit)
- International (6-30 days in transit)
- Expedited shipping upgrades are available at an extra cost. However, with or without the shipped upgrade, orders still take 1-7 days to process. USPS does not guarantee Priority mail transit times. If you need guaranteed delivery at a certain date make sure to message me for a Fedex quote.
- Once packages leave our possession and are scanned and entered into the USPS tracking system, we assume no further responsibility for their delivery. Furthermore, we cannot issue full or partial refunds in the event USPS misses a delivery date.
- PLEASE NOTE! Orders are not considered LOST in transit until the following amount of time has passed:
- Domestic: 20 days past shipping date
- International: 60 days past shipping date
If your order that has not been delivered within these time frames please contact me so I can file an insurance claim through USPS on your behalf.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS: please be advised that I cannot be held responsible for tarrifs, taxes, or fees (if any) charged on your end. Please contact your local postal service for specific questions.
If you would like me to include a note with a gift purchase, just let me know at the check-out (Note for Seller).
An upgrade for a RUSH ORDER is possible, please send me a message and I'll see if I can accomodate your request.
Additional policies and FAQs