NiceButton is taking a short break
Anna on Jun 6, 20225 out of 5 stars
Fast shipping! Item was in perfect condition.
Jen on May 4, 20225 out of 5 stars
So excited to give this for Mother’s Day!!!! :)
pupcake23 on Jun 17, 20225 out of 5 stars
So cute and perfect size for my helmet
Imagination Labs on Jun 8, 20225 out of 5 stars
Awesome message and a great quality sticker! It runs a little larger than expected but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s a great sticker!
jrobb773 on Jun 4, 20225 out of 5 stars
Excellent seller! Item arrived quickly and was exactly as described. Recommended shop!
Addy Lux on May 31, 20225 out of 5 stars
Just what I ordered! Included a lovely thank you note with it as well :)
Nicole on May 23, 20225 out of 5 stars
Exactly as pictured. Would recommend to others!
Nicole on May 22, 20224 out of 5 stars
Not as soft as I’d hoped. Otherwise great shirt.
Bianca on May 18, 20225 out of 5 stars
So cute! Shipping was fast and it got to my house quick. Sticks well!
Accessories for a colorful life
NiceButton started in Austin, Texas in 2004 as a service making pins for local bands. Most of my days were spent making quirky ads and events for an awesome toy store, and the days off saw me riding my tiny bicycle around, delivering button orders. In those 8-or-so years, I also managed to cobble together an art degree with various courses from the local community college and university.
And then I married a guy with a similar roundabout style, but his version includes a wanderlust that has taken us all around the world. We've moved from Texas to Seattle to New Orleans to Japan to Singapore, done lots of traveling in between, and over time my button business has morphed into something of a sticker and jewelry club.
It's always a hodgepodge over here. The shiny colorful things distract me onto a more scenic path to my goals, but I get there eventually! So, while my BIG DREAM is to fill the world with colorful art--largely with a "pets and snacks" theme--you'll also find a few flavors of geekery, and an increasingly colorful, rainbowy, unicorn vomit aesthetic.
The main point of it all is to share and encourage COLOR and JOY and POSITIVITY. I hope you find something you love. I had a crazy good time making it!
Owner, Creator, Designer
A print shop
I love working with this small print shop. These are fellow Etsy sellers who print and ship my shirt designs for me. I move all over the world, but most of my buyers are in the USA, so using this shop makes the shipping fast and affordable.
A print shop
CA, United States
My art prints ship straight from the printer to you.
A print shop
They print stickers from the designs that I make.
A print shop
They print the stickers that I design.
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
How it's made
• Earrings, brooches and other jewelry are handmade by me, start to finish.
• Buttons, magnets, keychains and mirrors are handmade with my button machines.
• Sticker designs are made by me and printed by my favorite sticker company in Ontario, Canada.
• Shirt designs are made by me, and then printed by fellow Etsy sellers who have their own awesome shirt company in Los Angeles, California. They use eco-friendly water-based inks on 100% cotton tees (except heather gray shirts, which are 90% cotton/10% polyester).
• All designs in my shop are made by me, copyright Samantha J Horne.
How it's shipped
• Some items ship separately.
• Shirts ship free to USA, arriving in 5-15 business days from the print shop in California. International orders are shipped USPS First Class Package International Service, and delivery time is typically 1-4 weeks, depending on the destination.
• Everything else ships free worldwide from my home in Texas, via USPS.
Sticker Info and Care
• High quality vinyl stickers
• Durable, bendable, and water resistant
• Strong stick, removable/repositionable on many surfaces
• Weather resistant to rain and snow
• Microwave and dishwasher safe
• For best results, make sure that the to-be-stickered surface is clean, dry and oil-free before applying your sticker.
Shirt Info and Care
• Machine wash cold with like colors
• Wash inside-out
• Line dry (tumble dry on lowest heat setting if you must)
• No bleach, No iron, No softeners
Please use the sizing information in the Item Details for each listing. Every shirt is made to order.
Earring and Brooch Care
• Water resistant, not waterproof.
• Wipe gently with a damp cloth to clean.
• Store dry and out of sunlight for longest lasting color.
Buttons, Magnets, Mirrors, Bottle Openers
• Water resistant but not waterproof.
• If stored in dry environments, these can look great for decades!
• If these items are submerged, stored outdoors, or kept in a humid environment, the water/humidity may eventually cause rust-colored spots to appear underneath the protective mylar coating.