norakaren's Shop Policies
Norakaren reserves the right to decline service to anyone, for any reason.
Norakaren se reserva el derecho de negar servicio a cualquiera por cualquier razón.
I'm always happy to paint your design on jeans, canvas or any material you choose. I would rather work on heavier fabrics than lighter ones. I would also love to paint my own designs on your favorite outfit.
Remember, custom orders are welcome and we can discuss your ideas without any commitment. Send me an email or convo, and we will talk about it.
Keep in mind too,that they can not be returned,since this items were created only for you. In the event that an item was purchased and being at my studio was not claimed or the customization was not finished because of the customer not responding emails or conversations, I will ship the shoes to the customer, white or finished depending the case. After 3 months I can't hold the items any longer, if the customer returns the conversation or emails they can be shipped back to me for further customization.
About Dyeable Shoes and accessories : Please take care to protect dyed shoes and handbags from exposure to moisture, as the dyes are water soluble. Color may transfer onto skin or other material if the dyed surface gets wet.
Please understand colors may vary slightly due to fabric and light variations.
It is always best to send a swatch from the dress to be matched and advise which side to match color to. Most shoes are dyed to outside light will not match the same inside and viceversa. Because of fabric dye lot variations I can not guarantee an exact match All dyed items are non returnable. Dyes are water soluble,consider that once ordering or wearing your gown,dress,etc. If you feel that the shoes might stain there is always a possibility for paint only.You can ask for that treatment at an extra charge.Fabric will change texture from a smooth satin to a more strong leather feel.
• I take PayPal, one of the safest ways to shop online.
• I also accept personal checks or money orders.
• You can pay with a credit or debit card.
No matter which way you pay, your information is safe and secure, and I will NEVER see your financial information!
• Your items (not shoes or custom made pairs) will be shipped within 48 hours of payment. If there is a delay, I will contact you through a convo. Please note, I will ship to your PAYPAL address, not your Etsy address.
I will use your Etsy address unless otherwise instructed.
All Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail which provides a tracking number. Please do note that Insurance is not included. If you wish to add Insurance, please send me a conversation if you have any question.
Responsibility for lost/stolen orders with buyer. Please include insurance if you have any question.
International orders: first class only unless you want to purchase tracking information,That will cost more and needs to be added to the listed price. Please ask me to fix the price prior to purchase.
**Any additional services including Signature Confirmation, Registered, etc.. please contact me regarding your needs
For small items prices are :
Some clothing and shoes have more expensive costs for shipping due to size and weight.
* Turn around for custom orders on shoes is 30-35 days during the Holidays.
*Shipping to Canada is priority and includes delivery confirmation
*Shipping to everywhere else but US and Canada is first Class.No proof of insurance or tracking is included unless you ask for it.
• When shipping paintings the price varies but I will find the best price for each transaction.
• Delivery confirmation is included within the U.S. Optional insurance is also available for an additional price. It is highly recommended you purchase this option since I cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to items which occurs during shipping.
International orders. Please check the conversion chart before ordering. All my products are in American size. As for the import duty, I have to declare the price of the product shipped on the customs form because penalties here are up to jail time.
- If the form on a package looks suspicious and officials think the information supplied is incorrect, the package can be delayed for weeks or months while inspections are done.
- I can be heavily fined or serve jail time
- It is unethical
- Your package will be taken and you will be embarassed and have an unhappy customer
If I don't declare the true amount on there could possibly : seize the product, make me pay the proper tax/duty, fine you, and possibly shut my company down.
Refunds and Exchanges
• Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
* Shoes or clothing cannot be returned,please be specific about measurements so your purchase is delightful.
I don't photoshop pictures,they are real images without any modification of light or saturation.Still some monitors or screens reveal slight variations of color.
No returns,please understand that no one wants to purchase something that has been worn before for another shopper.
If you have any concerns regarding your purchase, please contact me within 48 hours of receiving it to discuss the matter.
• Other Items such as fiber art or accesories may be returned at the buyer's expense and in the same condition as it was shipped before a refund can be issued. Refunds are given by original form of payment within 10 days of receiving such items in my studio.(All items should be returned in no more than 7 days since the date you received it)
• No returns on custom orders .No exceptions. Items created for you alone can not be sold to anyone else. That is why I have a fluent communication through convos and e-mails prior to shipping.
Additional Policies and FAQs
• If you require specific arrangements, we can discuss it. If it is agreed upon it must be made and posted before the transaction.
By submitting photos ,you agree that you are the photographer or have permission in the form of a copyright license from the copyright holder. You also agree to take full responsibility for any misuse of copyrighted images and agree to not hold me liable for any misuse of copyrighted images.
Last Updated May 25, 2014