- All 1184
- Silver Antiqued & Bright 261
- Gold, Antiqued & Bright 119
- Copper Antiqued & Bright 116
- BlackOxide,PewterRhodium 78
- Brass, Bronze & Niobium 101
- Aluminum Blanks, Discs 76
- Tila Beads 85
- Magatama Beads 68
- Long Magatama Beads 121
- Colorful & Unique Beads 58
- Colorful Jump Rings, Etc 29
- Wire for Jewelry, Crafts 72
Ashley Akin on Aug 27, 2016
Ashley Akin on Aug 27, 2016
Can't wait to use these!!
nottoto jewelry supplies
Stamping Blanks and Discs, TierraCast Findings, Jewelry Findings, Clasps, Miyuki Brand Magatama, Long Magatama and Tila Beads, Wire, Jump Rings, Ear Wires, Eye and Head Pins, Threads and so much more! :)
Hi, I'm Anne, and thanks for stopping by. :)
I hope my shop inspires you in your creativity. Here are some of the core values I bring with me into this venture:
1. Quality. I am continually looking for beautiful, well-made supplies that you will love, too.
2. Value. I always keep in mind that these supplies are components, probably one of many pieces that you will need to make your jewelry, and I price them accordingly. If you are making gifts, or creating a treat for yourself, they will be a great value for you, too.
3. Fast Shipping. Once you buy my supplies, I know you'll want them shipped quickly, too! I ship same day, or next day, depending on when your order comes in. I ship from the USA east coast (EST) time zone.
4. Variety. Look at the many colors, shapes, sizes and materials throughout the shop. I search for unique findings so that your pieces will be unique as well, and I hope the wide variety inspires you.
5. One-Stop Shopping. I offer a large selection of items, so that you can get the most value from your shopping time. If you need something that you don't see, please ask and I'll see what I can find out for you.
6. Customer Service. I'm here for you... before, during, and after your purchase. I'm always available to answer questions about these items, or about jewelry making in general. I'm here to help and to serve you to the best of my ability.
If you ever have questions about any of the items I carry, I will gladly go over any details about them before you purchase. I want you to purchase from me with confidence, and if you prefer to just look around instead, then please do so, and have fun! :)
By the way, I run this shop by myself. I don't have any help or employees. Every so often Fudge the cat comes around to check on things, but otherwise it's just me. :) This is a smoke-free environment.
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
Regarding the shop policies, which are the 'intimate items' in your shop?
Ear wires. I can't take them back due to health reasons, so please consider this before purchasing them. If you have any questions, please ask before purchasing. 'Intimate items' was the closest phrase provided, so I had to go with it. :)
Will I receive a tracking or customs number for my order?
Yes, I will email you your tracking (or customs) number as soon as I ship. Also, there is a big blue tracking button on your Purchases page.
Why can I only cancel an order within the first hour?
I ship very quickly. Depending on when (and what) you order, I may be packing your goodies within a very short time after you've purchased them, so if you need to cancel, the sooner the better.
Do you provide flat rate shipping? What about VAT, Customs, Tariff or other International Government Fees?
The flat rate shipping fees are posted on each listing, and if you add more than one item to your cart, the s/h fees will not increase. The exceptions to this would be if you upgrade to a faster shipping service, and/or you and I are working on a custom order that might have unique shipping needs.
VAT fees, Customs fees, or other fees mandated by your government are not included in the price of these items, and may be requested of you before the package is released to you. VAT fees, customs fees, duty fees, tariff fees, (or local fees of any alternate wording) are the responsibility of the buyer.
Your listings say 'Only One Available', but I need more than one. Do you have more in stock?
Yes, in the majority of cases. Etsy automatically puts that phrase there, and although there might only be one listing, I have created plenty of quantity options within it. If you look where it says 'Choose Quantity Here' (near the 'Only One Available'), you will see the pull down menu with the quantity options. If you need more or less than what you see, please convo me before ordering and let me know.
I am not sure what the item will look like in person. Can you send samples?
Please be sure to look for all the measurements I provide in the listings, and please note that I am holding many of the items in my hands, which will help indicate their size. Try using the dimensions to draw the item on paper, or cut it out of paper, so that you can hold a mock-up in your hands. This will cost nothing more than a few minutes of your time and it may be enough info to help you decide. If I have not provided enough measurements, please ask and I will gladly provide more. I don't send samples, but I do provide plenty of quantity options in the listings.
How quickly do you ship?
Typically very quickly. :) For the best chance of same day shipping, please be sure your orders are in by 5am EST.
The standard shipping option I offer is USPS First Class, and there is a Priority Shipping upgrade once items are in your cart. I don't offer any other shipping services at this time, unless you and I are working on a special order with unique shipping needs.
How long will it take until I get my package from you?
The shipping is handled by the USPS (and other services, if you live outside the US). If you need more information than what you see on the tracking data, please ask your local postmaster, since they are the shipping experts (especially for your particular destination).
The quantity I need shows out of stock in the pull down menu. Can you notify me when you get more?
I am always working on stock maintenance and replenishment, and I will note on the listing when I am expecting more, if I have been provided that information. Please look in the pull down menu with quantity options for any additional information.
I need more than what you are showing in the pull down menu and I wonder if you offer bulk discounts?
If you need more than what you see listed, please convo me so we can talk about your request.