Anonymous on Jul 7, 2012
Just about one of the absolute BEST etsy sellers out there! Superb customer service and wonderful talent and product - thanks as always!!!
Anonymous on Dec 17, 2011
Love these - thank you! Super-easy seller to work with - fast customization and great communication!
I love to give back!
oh, buckets has donated to the following charities:
* Sprint for a Cure - benefiting those with cancer
* benefits for several local families
* The Festival of trees - benefiting Hiawatha Homes
* Our local school system
* The Red Cross - benefiting the people of Haiti
* Bike the Barns - benefiting Madison area CSA Coalition
I guest posted on my favorite blog, Going Home to Roost! You can check out my book page bunting tutorial here:
oh, buckets was featured in:
4) an Etsy voter in June 2010 - my doggie gift bags were among the items to be voted upon...nope, I didn't win...but as they say, it was an honor to be nominated!
oh, buckets has been in over 100 treasuries - thank you to the many curators!
check out some of the treasuries here:
Also, please see the "additional information" section for oh, buckets' environmentally friendly practices.
And finally, feel free to contact me by email: ohbuckets [!at] charter.net
Accepted payment methods
- Other Method
FYI - you do not need an account with Pay Pal to pay with a debit or credit card.
Also, family members and friends placing orders with me may select the "other" option to pay with cash or check - all others please choose PayPal. Thank you!
All orders containing buckets are insured for the value of the item(s). If an item arrives damaged, please keep the damaged item as well as packaging and contact me immediately. If a claim must be made I will make you a new item or refund your money.
Though paper goods are not insured please feel confident that I stand behind my products - as with insured items, please contact me immediately and I will take care of the issue.
International Shipping: I offer flat rate shipping thru the USPS for most paper goods! In most cases, once an international package leaves my hands I am unable to track it. Packages may be delayed at customs and will often take extra time for delivery. If your package arrives damaged or not at all I will work with you to correct the issue. International customers are also responsible for all fees associated with Customs.
Refunds and Exchanges
And, please, let's try to work it out before you leave comments - I am shooting for a perfect record (but really, who isn't??).
If you choose to return an item after we have chatted, the item must be returned to me - shipping charges will be your responsibility. And, you should insure the item.
If you don't and it arrives damaged (or not at all) you will be responsible for the loss. Your refund will be given after I receive the item and inspect it for any damages.
As for custom orders - returns are not allowed because of the personalized nature. Unless, of course, the error is mine.
Additional policies and FAQs
* water based, non toxic decoupage used as sealer for buckets and to adhere most product embellishments
* non-toxic glue when glue is used
* many of the papers used for embellishments are from scraps,papers that are dyed with soy ink, FSC certified, and/or recycled
* all artwork backgrounds, invitations, thank you notes, and tags use 100% recycled cardstock
* cellophane used to wrap buckets, tags, and toppers is made from wood cellulose fibers - it is both compostable and biodegradable
* paper ribbon is made from recycled paper - it is biodegradable
* upcycled materials are used in all bucket and shipping filler
* all shipping envelopes and boxes are made from recycled content and are recyclable
* most office supplies (paper for printing, file folders,
envelopes, etc.) are made from recycled materials
* business cards are 100% recycled and recyclable (www.moo.com)
Cleaning your bucket:
* please allow 4 weeks for the sealer to set before cleaning
* use a damp cloth to gently clean surface - DO NOT submerge your bucket in water or spray with cleaning products
Please note: Some chipping (along the edges) of the paint may occur on buckets - consider this part of the charm of your handmade item!
Please remember that products with googly eyes and brads contain the following Warning - Choking Hazard: small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Many of my embellishments are handcut by me. Some of my items are decorated with embellishments cut from the Making Memories (TM) Slice machine -currently: the train, robot, bunnies, and doggies.
Also, I have received permission via angel policies to use the following items copyrighted by EK Success, LTD:
-sky and grass as seen on d is for dog picture
-grass as seen on d is for dog bucket
-water as seen on w is for whale picture