OnlineTeacherDesign is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Joslin on Jun 22, 20225 out of 5 stars
I used the design with puff vinyl and I LOVE the look!
Maegan on Jun 20, 20225 out of 5 stars
Was exactly what I needed, the shirts came out great and the kids ROCKED the test! Thank you!
Katie on Jun 12, 20225 out of 5 stars
Turned out great! Thank you
Kayley on Jun 9, 20225 out of 5 stars
Thank you so much my students loved the message on my shirt to them during testing!
Sarah on Jun 6, 20225 out of 5 stars
Perfect cut file, worked great Cricut.
Taylor on Jun 1, 20225 out of 5 stars
Very good quality. I loved this item!
Diane on May 24, 20225 out of 5 stars
Fantastic! Great for PI day!
Stacey on May 22, 20225 out of 5 stars
High quality file and easy to work with!
Jacquelyn on May 18, 20225 out of 5 stars
Easy to use with my program!
I'm so glad you've stopped by my shop! I'm Andrea and as a teacher of 20+ years, I've combined my love of teaching with my love for crafts. I have had tons of fun designing my digital products and hope you get as much enjoyment out of using them!
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Last updated: October 11, 2020
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Andrea Hardman, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at info [!at] onlineteacherdesigns.com or by visiting this page on my website: http://www.onlineteacherdesigns.com/contact
Frequently asked questions
How do I access my downloads?
All downloads are delivered as a ZIP File through Etsy to your Etsy account email address. For further details on how to unzip files, please visit my blog post here: https://onlineteacherdesigns.com/blog/start-using-cut-files