PaperPollyDesigns is taking a short break
heatherhoney1 on Jul 2, 20165 out of 5 stars
What an amazing print! Bought as a gift for my dad. He was really pleased with it. Great store and brilliant talent.
Lucy on Dec 22, 20155 out of 5 stars
So ridiculously happy with this!!! The three butterfly designs are so intricate and pretty and the print is the perfect size to hang on my wall. Just beautiful.
johnstonvanessa1 on Dec 8, 20155 out of 5 stars
beautiful designs, nice quality cards. Excellent value
antonyball4 on Dec 8, 20155 out of 5 stars
Very nice designs on good thick card. Have had nice comments about them.
amyrowe27 on Dec 7, 20155 out of 5 stars
Love these gorgeous cards, delivered quickly and they're good quality - thank you!
Lucy on Dec 6, 20155 out of 5 stars
Just received these Xmas cards and absolutely delighted. The design is so unique and impactful. Love them, I can't wait to send them out! Thank you Paper Polly Designs :)
Anita on Dec 3, 20155 out of 5 stars
I absolutely loved them! Exactly as described and very fast delivery it only took 2 days. I just ordered some more :)
Lucy on Nov 29, 20155 out of 5 stars
I love these cards!!! Gorgeous, unique designs and speedy delivery. Absolutely delighted with them. Can't wait to give them out.
Reviewed by Inactive on Nov 25, 20155 out of 5 stars
These are fun cards and it will be nice to send my friends something a bit different from the run-of-the-mill cards.
Reviewed by Inactive on Nov 25, 20155 out of 5 stars
Beautiful, on good quality card.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
If for any reason you are not completely happy, please return the item in the condition you received it and I will gladly offer a refund (less shipping costs).
If items arrive damaged please send photos showing the damage and I will send out a replacement free of charge.
This policy applies only if you contact me within 7 days of delivery and ship the item(s) back to me within 21 days of delivery.
Please note that due to different computer monitor settings colours may vary from what you see on screen.
Your order will be dispatched after payment has cleared.
Orders will be sent first class by Royal Mail.
Delivery time will vary depending on your location.
The cards will be packaged securely in stiff cardboard packaging.
There may be a customs fee for customers outside the UK. The customer is responsible for all duties, taxes & customs fees assessed by your customs agent. Please be aware of the laws and fees associated with shopping abroad, deemed applicable by your country.
Additional policies and FAQs
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Polly Wyer, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at pollywyer [!at] hotmail.co.uk.