peachpopsclipart is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Julia on Oct 22, 20165 out of 5 stars
Great graphics! Will shop again!
Invites and on Feb 18, 20165 out of 5 stars
Really like these frames, will buy from again.
Reviewed by Inactive on Jan 26, 20165 out of 5 stars
love it will be ordering more in the future
Bonnie on Jan 19, 20165 out of 5 stars
Love these graphics - definitely preppy and fun
Diana on Jan 14, 20165 out of 5 stars
Loved this pink-themed superhero clipart. The instant download is a plus and they answered my question very fast when I thought there was an issue with my download. Very impressed.
Ursula on Jan 9, 20165 out of 5 stars
I loved the images and they worked well with what I was designing.
Sharon on Dec 15, 20155 out of 5 stars
Perfect and easy to download,
Victoria on Dec 2, 20155 out of 5 stars
Worked great. Just what I was after
Laurel on Nov 27, 20155 out of 5 stars
Cute used for work invitationb
faith2u2001 on Nov 27, 20155 out of 5 stars
Cute hero boys
Welcome to PeachPoPsClipArt Shop
Melinda & Melissa
Hello! Welcome to PeachPoPsClipArt shop on Etsy! Our shop is owned and operated by two artists, Melinda and Melissa, who have a passion for peachy keen art.
Co-Owner, Artist, Customer Service
Hello! My name is Melissa and I'm also the co-owner and artist here at PeachPoPsClipArt.
Co-Owner, Artist, Marketer
Hello! My name is Melinda and I'm also the co-owner and artist here at PeachPoPsClipArt.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
► Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (in order to personalize your digital order, for example), if you contact us directly.
► Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your digital order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
► Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as a digital delivery company. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
► Data Retention
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we would, if possible, rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
► Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
► How to Contact Us (peachpopsclipart)
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Melissa Scroggins of PeachPoPs, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at peachpopsclipart [at!] earthlink [dot] net. Alternately, you may contact me via Etsy convo/message.