pennymasquerade's Shop Policies
Hello shopper! Penny Masquerade not only aims to provide you with unique and beautifully crafted items of jewellery, but also aims to deliver excellent customer service to each and every individual. Here you will find my policies on Payment, Shipping, Refunds and Exchanges and Custom-order Pieces. If anything is not sufficiently explained please feel free to contact me and I will get in touch with you as soon as I can. :)
I currently accept Paypal. Payment via Paypal is expected within 3 days. If 3 days pass without payment I will consider the transaction void and will report the problem to etsy. If you need a little more time just contact me and I will hold the item/s for you.
Orders typically ship within 24 hours and usually take up to 2 days for those in the UK and 10-14 working days to get to overseas destinations but please allow 28 days from the date of your purchase. Thank you :)
I ship all International parcels via regular Airmail and all domestic parcels via Royal Mail.
If you have any special shipping requests, please get in touch with me and I will try my very best to comply with your wishes :)
Refunds and Exchanges
I hope you will be pleased with your purchases but if for any reason you are not please contact me right away to resolve the problem.
* Please note that I do not accept returns unless I have grossly misrepresented the item(s) in question.
* I am willing to exchange items, yet if the item you want to return costs less than one you want to replace it with, an extra cost will be applied in addition to p&p.
* If an item is broken in transit please contact me to resolve the problem.
* If an item breaks through normal wear and tear within 4 weeks of your purchase I will happily fix or replace it for you free of charge on receipt of the original item.
* If an item breaks after this time or through accident/misuse I will repair or replace it for you for the appropriate fee.
* In the event of a return or exchange, I regret that I will be unable to refund the cost of postage.
Additional Policies and FAQs
I am willing to take on custom orders. Please contact me if you are interested. Requests through alchemy are also welcomed. :)
Last Updated February 3, 2011