Karen R. aka Mia Fortuna on Dec 12, 2014
I absolutely LOVE these earrings. They are super light and the detail on them are superb. Thank you for you kind note and beautiful wrapping. I will be sharing your shop on my IG, personal FB and Blog page: Mia Fortuna. You deserve to be better known. Karen
Vintage Inspired Jewelry & Hair Accessories
Penny Masquerade started life in the Winter of 2008. Initiallly a hobby business, it soon grew into a full-time occupation. The jewelry-making was precipitated by a desire to fuse vintage finds with contemporary treasures in order to create exciting and unusual hybridized pieces. I source old and new charms, beads, cabochons, settings, lockets, filigrees and crystals from all over the world and bring them together using a myriad of different techniques to make distinctive pieces.
The collection is inspired by woodland creatures, winged things, adventures at sea, magical fairytales, vintage ephemera, art deco imagery, literature, romantic gestures and hollywood starlets. I love bold colors and flowery motifs, quirky pieces and ornate embellishments. My work ranges from the kitsch to the sophisticated; the cute to the decadent. Whatever your tastes, I hope you'll find something you love here in my little corner of Etsy.
I take pride in my work and want all of my customers to be 100% happy. If you have any problems I am only an e-mail - or an Etsy convo - away.
Owner, Maker, Designer
Hello! I'm Sarah and I design and make jewellery. I love sunshine, tea, my puppy Totoro and my wonderful customers whose business and kind words have helped make Penny Masquerade a success.
Hello! My name is Totoro and I am Sarah's assistant. My duties consist of sleeping, eating, chasing butterflies and receiving cuddles. The last one is my favorite.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
I ship all International parcels via regular Airmail and all domestic parcels via Royal Mail.
If you have any special shipping requests, please get in touch with me and I will try my very best to comply with your wishes :)
Refunds and Exchanges
* Please note that I do not accept returns unless I have grossly misrepresented the item(s) in question.
* I am willing to exchange items, yet if the item you want to return costs less than one you want to replace it with, an extra cost will be applied in addition to p&p.
* If an item is broken in transit please contact me to resolve the problem.
* If an item breaks through normal wear and tear within 4 weeks of your purchase I will happily fix or replace it for you free of charge on receipt of the original item.
* If an item breaks after this time or through accident/misuse I will repair or replace it for you for the appropriate fee.
* In the event of a return or exchange, I regret that I will be unable to refund the cost of postage.