History of The Penny Paper Co.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
I'm a designer, mom, blogger - my life is filled with creating, loving and documenting. Visit my blog at www.littlehouseblog.com
Toronto, ON, Canada
We work with an outside printer to be able to print our gold foil prints and also, our full colour prints.
Accepted payment methods
SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA
• Shipping is made up to 7 business days after an order has been placed and paid for in full.
• Shipping comes with tracking, and shipped Expedited Post via Canada Post
• Transit times vary but can be anywhere from 3 to 14 business days
SHIPPING TO THE USA
• Any duties or, fees charged crossing a border are the responsibility of the purchaser and are non refundable by The Penny Paper Co.
• Shipments are done up to 7 business days after an order has been placed
• Transit time by post is 7 to 10 days
• The shipping rates we charge do not come with tracking. Should you like tracking for your order, we can upgrade the shipping to be Xpresspost which will come with tracking and, a faster delivery date. Please contact us prior to ordering, or, immediately after ordering to co-ordinate.
Refunds and Exchanges
We know you will love our prints as much as we do, but if there is something that you don't love, we do accept returns. All prints, unless otherwise noted in the product description, can be returned up to 7 days after receipt.
• The cost to return an order must be paid by the sender.
• Orders must arrive in unopened, good condition.
• Any original shipping, and any import duties or charges are non refundable.
We love our products and want to make sure you love them as well, so we do our best to send items in a way so that they wont get damaged in transit. With that being said, in the event that an item arrives damaged we ask that a digital photo be e-mailed to us within 7 days of receipt and we will either refund the items or, send replacements immediately, at no additional cost to the recipient.