perglass is taking a short break
MystyPines on Feb 23, 20205 out of 5 stars
Love these hobnail jars! This is my second one. I also have a small red hobnail jar. They are beautiful craftwork. Very talented crafter. Will certainly purchase again from this Seller. Thank you!
stormystarr1881 on Apr 5, 20195 out of 5 stars
Super fast shipping arrived so fast. Love 💗 this little bottle so much!!! Will be back for more 😃
Josh on Mar 2, 20195 out of 5 stars
This is my second jar, i have a large one as well and both i love. Perfect size, all natural cork stopper and amazing art work. I could not ask for anything better.
Josh on Jan 17, 20195 out of 5 stars
The perfect size for my favorite goodies, the art work is amazing and i am so glad i bought the large version.
Stacyann on Jun 5, 20185 out of 5 stars
great quality, looks exactly like the photo. a little smaller than expected yet, very happy with the purchase. Thank you!
Handmade blown lampworked glass by Per Tillisch
Hello, thanks for checking out my glass. My name is Per and everything in this store is designed, made, packed, and shipped by me. That's right, no assistants, apprentices, or manufacturers, the true spirit of Etsy! My goal is to treat the customer as I would wish to be treated myself. I offer next day(same day whenever possible) shipping, free in the US and discounted international. All my glass is satisfaction guaranteed. So take a look, you just might see something you like.
Owner, Creator, Designer
I've been lampworking glass since 2000 in beautiful Northern California, but my fascination with the medium goes back to a childhood marble collection. Recent explorations of sandcarving techniques have brought new textures and dimensions to my work.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
• All products listed are in stock will be sent out within one business day. I will ship the same day whenever possible.
• All shipments are sent via USPS mail.
• US orders will receive a tracking number via email at the time of shipment. It may take up to 24 hours for tracking info to be posted on the USPS website.
• I personally pack and ship all orders to ensure the highest level of care.
• All shipments are insured against breakage. If a shipment is received with a damaged or defective item, please contact me immediately with a description and if possible a picture of the problem and state whether you would prefer a replacement or a full refund.
• Some international shipments may incur import duties or taxes. Payment of these is the responsibility of the buyer.