Konstantina Katsilira on Nov 21, 2015
Just love them!!!!Everything was exactly what I imagined!!I will definetly order again!!!
Cindy Gelpi on Jul 10, 2015
These pillow covers are awesome! Sturdy, well made, and beautiful! The yarn is soft and huggable and bright!! I am a repeat customer and Pippi never fails to inspire me with her beautiful, creative products and packaging! I recommend her highly if you are looking for a gift that is beautiful and unique!!! 😍😍😍😍
mwezii on Apr 28, 2015
GORGEOUS!!!!! Pippi's work is not only beautiful, she also takes amazing care in the cute packaging and labeling! Thanks so much, I will be back :) teshekkur!
once upon a time,
As mentioned before, I am a born-knitter because I don’t remember when and where (most probably in Asenovgrad, beside my grandma) I first held knitting needles, or how I learnt to knit. I always remember myself knitting.
However, I remember when I first held a hook: I was a 5th grader, it was summer, I was in Bursa…
I had been knitting and crocheting for myself and friends before Etsy. Throughout the time I have been on Etsy, I've realized that knitting is the only ‘job’ I don’t get tired of - at all - while I’m doing it. I have this feeling that I can knit forever! :D
Anything can inspire me: a word, a piece of yarn, a book, a movie, nature, people, a coincidence, a piece of art, a sound, emotions, life, death, the west, the east, Anatolia, the past, the future, history, science, numbers, the unknown, wisdom, ignorance, tales, courage, fear, resistance, the clouds, the stars, explanations, originality, mosquitos, needles, stones, blanks, crabs, walls, ideas, “Animal Farm”, “1984”, M. Kemal Atatürk, hands, trees, a pencil, bee orchids, bees, Galápagos Islands, Machu-Picchu, mom, the witches, Jeanne d'Arc, Büyük Ev Ablukada’da, Joan Baez, street art, www, etc.
First of all, the nature of handmade itself makes my work special and unique; because every handmade item is unique even when it is made by the same person with the same material(s) with the same techniques. Secondly, Pippi’s Longstockings offers (almost) only handknits and crochets of my own design: Pippi’s originals. ,))
Happy to meet you!
Have fun! Spread love! Enjoy your life!
Around the web
pippi gülbeyazz Aka-Zz
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator, Photography, Shipping
Hi! I call myself pippi gülbeyaz Aka-Zz, and people (except my family) call me Gülbeyaz Bayramoğlu. I am a summer girl born in August 1980/Asenovgrad, Bulgaria. I’m a born-knitter, according to one of my customers I’m “the human knitting machine”! :D
● ITEM REVIEW:
You can find detailed information (materials used, care instructions, sizes, dimensions, colors, etc.) in item-listing-text. If you feel that you still need some more information or have some question marks (even one) in your head, just let me know by sending me a “convo” (etsy message).
● CUSTOM ORDERS:
I accept custom orders. If you want one of my items in a different color(s) or in a particular size, you may place a custom order. I’ll list custom-made item as soon as I make it, and send you an Etsy message (“convo”) to inform you. You’ll have 10-day-time to purchase it. If custom-made item is still not purchased by you at the end of those 10 days, I’ll make an ordinary listing for the item.
● RESERVED LISTINGS:
I can reserve an item(s) for you upon request. However, you have to tell me when you are going to purchase it. If the item is not purchased by you at the end of “wait-time” (wait-time can not be longer than 10 days), I’ll convert the reserved listing to an ordinary one.
● ONE-OF-A-KIND ITEMS:
All of the handmade items are one-of-a-kind/unique although they are made by using the same materials/techniques/methods/patterns…/even by the “same” person.
Because I ship from Turkey (that is not among the 22 countries in which "direct checkout" is available), I CAN NOT offer buyers the option to pay by credit card, debit card, or Etsy Gift Card.
the following may help if you don't have a PayPal account already:
● "How do I purchase an item on Etsy?
● "What is PayPal?"
● "Generally, you need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal, but you may be be able to pay using your card through PayPal without having a PayPal account."
● "How do I open a PayPal account?"
● I ship ready-to-ship items in 3 business days after PayPal confirms the (full) payment.
● I ship from Bursa, TURKEY.
● SHIPMENT TAKES
○ 15 - 25 BUSINESS (not calendar) DAYS to the USA
○ 10 - 15 BUSINESS (not calendar) DAYS to Europe
○ 20 - 30 BUSINESS (not calendar) DAYS to the Far East, and Australia.
● I am NOT responsible for damages, losses, taxes and/or fees, if any.
● The following are the STEPS OF MY SHIPPING PROCESS:
1. After your purchase, I’ll send you a convo indicating the shipment date.
2. Once I post your package, I will send you an e-mail, provide you with a tracking number you’ll need to follow your package.
3. The package will be delivered to YOU / the RECIPIENT. You / the recipient will be asked to sign in order to get the package (signature confirmation upon delivery). If you are / the recipient is NOT at home /the address, a notice will be left. YOU / the RECIPIENT need(s) to claim for the package within 15 days. If you do not, it will be sent back to me (If this happens, I'll re-ship your item after you pay for the shipping cost) .
4. I'd appreciate if you just let me know you got your package since the tracking information is not always given in real time.
Refunds and Exchanges
Yet, if you are not satisfied & happy with your order, just let me know. I will do my best to help.