Alyjaa Salas on Dec 10, 2016
Had some trouble getting the item, but the owner said he would make up for it, so I am very pleased and excited to get it! TY!
Exceptionally well-crafted creations.
Plushimi comes from the idea that stuffed animals and plushes can be fresh, modern, and exciting. The core of this shop is built around quality, customer care, and constant innovation. When you are a client at Plushimi, I work hard to bring high-quality handmade - direct to you.
I've always loved to create and sew. My mother learned to sew from my grandmother at a very young age; then I learned from my mom when I was a little boy. I would always watch and study her work as she made clothes and repaired old ones. Ever since those early, formative years, I've been drawing, painting, creating and sewing. I've never had any traditional training -- just my mother's old sewing machine and an endless supply of imagination and some ingenuity!
After many years of experimentation and innovation, I believe I have honed my skills. Now I can't seem to put a brake on my imagination. I am always creating new things.
However, my craft is not a hobby but a lifestyle, with ample dedication and craftsmanship. I spend countless hours putting a lot of detail and love into each item I make. I strive to create high-quality, long-lasting items -- so they can be enjoyed by both the buyer and later generations. Creating is my passion in life and is what brings me the most enjoyment.
Perhaps the best part of creating plushes and original art is knowing that these creations go out into the world and make other people happy. Nothing is more rewarding than knowing that a Plushimi stuffed animal has brought a smile and some joy to a person or a family.
That's why this shop exists. Plushimi gives me a creative outlet and brings exceptionally well-crafted creations to the discerning buyer. My clients are my top priority, and I work hard for them. I handcraft each creation, and I personalize every client's experience. I hope to work for you someday, too.
Jose I. Huet
Welcome to Plushimi, home of the best handmade stuffed animals, original art, and cute creations.
If you need to get in contact with me, please use the Etsy.com contact method. Just click "Contact" on the left-side tab.
Office hours are generally Monday through Friday, 8AM-5PM. However, I often answer questions and messages on weekends and after-hours.
Se habla espanol :)
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Some of my items ship for free in the U.S, such as plush toys and other small items -- with tracking included! Arrival times are usually 7-10 days U.S. and 2-6 weeks international, depending on destination country. You may contact me for a better shipping estimate before you order. Customers often report faster, actual arrival times. Expedited, priority and overnight shipping upgrades are available. Please contact about cost.
Eco-friendly: I recycle shipping materials to save paper and reduce waste. However, I only use sturdy, clean boxes and materials. Thank you for being environmentally-friendly by reusing or recycling your boxes!
International buyers: all customs, duties, and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Buyer must pay shipping and handling for return.
- Any original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Item must be returned in like-new/perfect and original condition.
- Payments are refunded after product is received back to seller.
- No refunds for customized dolls, sales are final!
- No refunds for custom orders of any kind.
Additional policies and FAQs
- All custom orders require a non-refundable 20% deposit used for materials and design. Custom listings are posted for seven (7) days, after which they expire. Please let me know if you require more time to check out.
- Due to the nature of custom & handmade, coupons or promo codes aren't accepted. Please understand custom handmade work is more costly than mass-produced items.
- After sketches, ideas, and other details are discussed, you must pay for your custom order in full. Until payment, I cannot begin crafting your order.
- Thank you for understanding :) Let me know if you have any questions about policies.