Announcement Baltic Amber Beads, Necklaces, Jewelry, Polished and Raw Amber from Poland. Handmade natural Baltic amber supplies for jewelry making.
Baltic Amber Beads, Necklaces, Jewelry, Polished and Raw Amber from Poland. Handmade natural Baltic amber supplies for jewelry making.
Baltic Amber Beads - Butterscotch - Burnished - Baroque - 4-5 mm DYI jewelry supplies from Poland
Baltic Amber Beads Green With Organic Inclusions Baroque 6-7 mm for necklaces, bracelets 10 grams
Joene on May 30, 20212 out of 5 stars
Came from Amazon
Kat on Dec 17, 20205 out of 5 stars
EXACTLY what I was hoping they would be. Thank you so much! ❤
5 out of 5 stars
top quality beautiful amber, I've ordered more
5 out of 5 stars
very nice, I've ordered more in each color
5 out of 5 stars
perfect match for amber beads
5 out of 5 stars
stunning and beautiful, will order more
Elisabeth on Oct 20, 20205 out of 5 stars
perfect love them, such a beautiful colour
Amanda on Sep 25, 20205 out of 5 stars
Wonderful and beautiful beads. Perfect way to honor my heritage and still match colors for my wedding. Love having a certificate of authenticity too.
The Largest Collection Of Amber In Poland
I started by selling amber to tourists in Warsaw. As I learned the business I started exporting. And as my business grew, I decided to make my own product lines so I could provide better prices.
I live in Warsaw, Poland. I have been in the amber business since 1993 and have one of the largest collections of amber available for export. I supply people and shops all over the world.
My husband, Gary Gra.nai and I share workspace. Gary has his own shop He sells hobby, home and garden and craft products at KaresRej . He maintains that shop and I help him if needed. In my shop I sell amber. He helps me if needed.
I provide the best products available and try to provide super service and help so that you become a regular customer.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
Returned products must be in the same condition as received, and must be the exact weight and amount as sent.
I take no responsibility for loss or shipping damage. If goods are damaged, send me a picture and description of the damage and I will try to work something out.
If you want to use MoneyGram, Western Union or bank transfer, contact me and I will give you payment information.
I ship by Global Express service to USA, Canada and Australia for a flat fee of 10 USD.
In US it comes in as First-Class Package International Service and you can track your shipment on www.usps.com It takes about 13 days do deliver.
In Canada you can track at www.canadapost.ca and your package will also be delivered within 13 days.
In Australia you can track your package through Polish Post tracking system: http://emonitoring.poczta-polska.pl/?lang=en or through Global Track and Trace at: http://globaltracktrace.ptc.post/gtt.web/ It takes about 22 days to deliver.
I ship by Polish Post Registered mail service to Europe and all other countries. You will also get a tracking number, which you can track on Polish Post website: http://emonitoring.poczta-polska.pl/?lang=en and on the website of your country's post - if available. It will take about 5 days to reach the destination in Europe. Shipping fee is calculated automatically depending on the number of items in your cart.
For an additional fee of 30 USD you can expedite your shipping by choosing EMS which will deliver your package within 5-7 days anywhere in the world.
I also offer Fedex and UPS shipping options. These, unfortunately are quiet expensive but it gives you the ability to receive your order within few days.
Shipping times given above are an estimate and anything can happen. Most of the times packages arrive earlier than expected. Sometimes they are delayed. If there is a problem with delivery contact me and I will try to help.
1. Personal information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. The third parties with whom I share personal information
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. The length of time I keep personal information
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
6. Your rights regarding the use of your personal information
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Katarzyna Swiatek, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at kasia [!at] masterpage.com.pl. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Katarzyna Swiatek, Wloscianska 8/58, 01-710 Warszawa, Poland