Rachel Pugliese on Jan 12, 2016
I was worried the glasses could get broken, but they came very well packaged. They are adorable! I gave one to my best friend for Christmas, and she LOVED IT!!! Very well made and quick to ship.
write4food on Dec 29, 2015
This wine glass was the perfect give for my knitting buddy at work. It is beautiful and the seller was excellent to work with! I love it and so does the girl that received it for a Christmas gift :)
Because who doesn't need custom wares?
PPWH began when I wanted to buy my friend a personalized wine glass for her 30th Birthday, but couldn't find anything that reminded me of her. So, I decided to make a glass myself, and the rest is history!
Now, I can't imagine my life without PPWH. It gives me the creative outlet that my day job, which I love it, just doesn't offer me. I love being able to create items that make people happy.
Be it glasses, Christmas ornaments, or Halloween buckets, people are always asking me what my favorite is. It's a tough question, but I'll give it a try.
Well, I have two.
One is the set of glasses I made for my sister and myself before she moved to Malta. They say "See-See", which is what we call each other, and have really neat little birds on them. I decided to use acrylic glasses, so she could take hers with her on the plane!
The other is the girl book club glass. It is just so elegant and feminine with the pink script and ruffled ribbon.
Without a doubt, the Rustic Reindeer ones. I love the "rustic" look the muted colors give, and also the color pop of the Reindeer against the raffa stuffed inside the ornament.
The super glittery and polka-dotted Witch Feet one. The colors work so well together, the glitter and rhinestone accents make it all shimmery, and the giant polka-dots punch it up even more.
So, I guess that's my story. Thanks for stopping by PPWH - take a look around, and treat yourself to YOUR favorite!
Around the web
Mapper/Researcher/Analyst by Day. Crafter/Designer/Creative by Night.
FRESH OFF OF A MUCH NEEDED MULTI-MONTH ETSY VACAY, PPWH IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS & RE-ORGANIZING THE SHOP! THANKS FOR BEARING WITH US WHILE WE CHANGE OUR LOOK FROM CHRISTMAS TO SPRING!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
1. Shipping costs shown are for USPS PRIORITY MAIL within the continental US.
2. Priority mail is 2-3 ESTIMATED days shipping time.
3. Once an order is checked in by USPS, I am no longer responsible for it - it is then in the hands of the Post Office.
4. If you need an item by a certain date, please ask me about Priority Plus or Fed Ex shipping upgrades, which offer GUARANTEED arrival dates.
I will happily ship anywhere in the world. Please inquire about shipping costs and I can let you know the various options available.
Refunds and Exchanges
1. As all items are custom and made to order, unless your arrives broken, I cannot offer refunds, exchanges, or credits.
2. If an item arrives broken, please send a photo of the broken item, and I will issue a refund, replacement glass, or credit as you prefer.
Additional policies and FAQs
1. Everything in my shop needs to be gently hand-washed. For items with rhinestones and/or glitter, please note that it never hurts to take extra special care with those areas. Let your item air dry, or gently pat dry with a dish cloth or paper towel.
2. All items are made with high quality, outdoor grade, hand placed vinyl.
3. I do not offer refunds/exchanges/credits unless an item arrives broken. Please see my Refund Policy for more information.
3. I use high quality packing products - U-line bubble wrap, heavy kraft paper, and corrugated boxes - to ensure your order arrives safe & sound.
4. All shipping/delivery times are estimates, and I am not responsible for an item once it enters the mail system. Please see my Shopping Policy for more information.
4. Questions? Comments? Convo me or send me an email! I would love to hear from you.