prettywhimsical is taking a short break
shart4fun on Sep 2, 20155 out of 5 stars
Funs and well made item. Would buy from seller again.
Kaori on May 25, 20155 out of 5 stars
Cute necklace. I'll wear for my next piano conpetition. Quick shipping. High quality hand work.
yoyomonkey on May 19, 20155 out of 5 stars
This necklace is so charming.
Macheal on May 17, 20155 out of 5 stars
Necklace is exactly like the picture. My son's teacher will love this!
Billi on May 5, 20155 out of 5 stars
Very nice. I gave it as a gift and my friend loved it! Good purchase.
Hopebeth on Feb 8, 20155 out of 5 stars
So cute. I wear it almost everyday.
fefi8 on Jan 31, 20155 out of 5 stars
This is was so perfect and it even had the correct letter for the person I was giving it to, even though I never specified a specific letter. It was fate!
Bette and CJ on Jan 12, 20155 out of 5 stars
Thank you for great customer service and delivery. the pendant is lovely.
Pretty Whimsical Handcrafted Jewelry
The goal of Pretty Whimsical is to make quality, personalized charms, vintage Scrabble necklaces and fun, trendy jewelry that bring a light, carefree look to any outfit. My interest in design, art & photography are combined into the jewelry I create. I love the sense of completion I feel when I take each piece from start to finish and see it packaged and ready to ship to the customer. Being self-employed takes lots of hard work but making my own decisions, about all aspects of my business, is very rewarding.
I strive to make each customer happy. I want them to be as excited about wearing or giving my jewelry as I am making it for them. In the end, I want the quality of my work to shine through. Nothing makes me happier than to see a repeat customer coming back to my shop again and again.
Please feel free to look around and ask questions. I love to interact with my customers and am willing to customize my jewelry to your needs as time permits.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
I love the freedom of owning my small handmade business and creating personalized jewelry for my customers. My studio is nestled in a valley along the White River, in the Ozark Mts. of Missouri.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
Please be aware that colors may appear different based on your monitor/screen settings. All hand stamped items will have slight variations due to the handmade quality of the piece. Please take this into consideration when making your purchase.
Paypal eChecks will have to clear before your order will be shipped.
CREDIT & DEBIT CARD CUSTOMERS using Paypal: You do not need a Paypal account to pay for your items. After you submit your order, click the ‘pay now’ button, scroll down and you will see the option to use a credit or debit card without having to sign up for a Paypal account.
• All US orders include tracking.
• Scrabble pendants - 1st class $2.99.
• Hand stamped and charm jewelry with tins - priority $5.50.
• Expedited Mail and insurance are available upon request for an additional cost. Please contact me if you would like to upgrade your shipping to receive your package sooner.
• If your package is lost in the postal system I am unable to replace it but will provide the needed information so you can file a domestic claim with your postal service here:
• First-Class International - $6.50
International First-Class orders do not include USPS tracking once they leave the United States. Please understand that packages lost by the postal system are out of my control. If a package is lost I can provide the proof of shipment and U.S. tracking information so you can open an international claim here: https://www.usps.com/ship/file-international-claims.htm
• Other guaranteed options for overseas shipping are listed here:
• Please let me know if you prefer a different shipping option and I can adjust your invoice accordingly.
• Please note that during the holiday shopping season or bad weather in your country or the U.S., international packages are often delayed by several weeks. They are sometimes held over in customs for extended periods. Please be aware of these problems and order early if needed by Christmas or a specific date.
• The customer is responsible for any VAT (value added tax) by Customs on overseas shipping. Please be aware of your countries fees before ordering.
Once your order has been entered into the USPS tracking system I have no control over what is happening to your package. Checking the tracking information is helpful in finding out where your package is during shipping. If you are concerned about delivery to your address and would like to add insurance or sign upon delivery confirmation, please contact me and I will upgrade your shipping accordingly.
Additional policies and FAQs
• your full name
• business name
• type of business
• business address, phone number, email, website
• business history, etc.
Turnaround time is 2-4 weeks (6-8 during the holiday season). No international wholesale orders are being accepted at this time.
All questions are welcome and appreciated! Thank you for looking!