Robyn Street on Mar 8, 2017
As always, great service, beautiful scents. Cheers!
Rebecca Hoeckele on Jan 31, 2017
Wonderful products, and always a huge hit with my brides. Thanks again!
wantsnewpaint on Jan 23, 2017
Products not purchased for myself, smells really good. Shipping was slow though.
Welcome to Puddle Duck Soapworks!
I have always believed that the very highest quality products are those that are lovingly homegrown and handmade. Nothing delights me more than researching a new bath product or ingredient and finding a way to make it look beautiful and feel incredible. I love researching as much as I love creating, which is why I put so many hours into each product. If it’s not the best, I don’t want it, and I don’t want to put my name on it.
I’ve been creating bath products since high school. I laugh when I remember my first gloppy experiments! After reading as many books as I could find on the subject and trying out numerous ideas over the years, I – and my lovely customers – believe we’ve found what our skin has been craving.
Fragrance is a deeply personal sense. Preferences are as unique as people. However, we all can agree that we want to use products that are healthy and make us feel wonderful. This is why I do what I do - to supply a variety of beautiful and nourishing products that create a lovely experience when used.
Below is a list of the oils used in our basic soap recipe and why I chose them:
- Goat's Milk: rejuvenates skin cells, natural cleanser, emollient, actually "feeds" the skin
- Olive Oil: soothes, high in vitamins A & E, gentle on sensitive skin, reduces sun damage
- Coconut Oil: moisturizes, anti-aging, lauric acid, great for treating skin problems, lathers
- Palm Oil (I use eco-friendly): high in vitamin E, antioxidants & carotenoids
- Rice Bran Oil: no oil beats the levels of vitamin E in this oil, high in antioxidants, UV blocker
- Castor Oil: silky, reduces scars making it great for both acne and wrinkles, a miracle oil!
- Shea Butter: tones the skin, protects and revitalizes, penetrates deeply, restores elasticity
Owner, Maker, Designer
You are going to love our products! Step into the sweet country sunshine and breathe the blossom scented air from which our soaps are born. With every use, their fragrances fill the room and soothe the mind. These soaps truly provide the greatest luxury nature has to offer.
If you would like quantities other than those listed, or would like to place a custom order, feel welcome to convo me. I love trying new things!
Thanks for visiting!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
We ship to the address on your PayPal invoice, so make sure it's correct.
Keep in mind that soaps don't like hot weather and may arrive a bit sweaty during the summer months. Don't panic - just set the box inside (or in the fridge to speed it up) and they will harden again just fine.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
I love trying new soaps and ideas! Custom orders are great for showers, weddings, and large events. Contact me with inquiries...
We also welcome wholesale orders.
Email me at elizabeth [!at] puddleducksoap.com or call 502.709.3354. Thanks!