Creative Explorations of Abigail Taylor
This space has become a place for me to share the fruit of my creative whims. I make fiber art toys, hand drawn and hand painted illustrations, and various planner accessories and inserts.
This shop is a constant work in progress. =)
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator, Photographer, Shipper, Blogger
Hello! I'm a bit fickle in my creative energies, and I'm always trying something new. Hopefully one of these days I'll settle on something long term. =)
*I take great care to not expose my fabrics or work projects to cat hair, oils, saliva, or dander. However, I do have an outdoor cat, so there is a small chance that exposure to cat allergens may happen.
*** All Quirk & Bramble products are collectible creations and are largely intended for display. They should not be given to children under the age of 12, as wires and buttons can pose a choking or injury hazard, and they are not intended for vigorous play. ***
For custom ordering info, please scroll down to the "Additional Information" section.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
2. I accept PayPal or direct checkout.
3. Items will not be shipped until payment has been received.
4. Your item will be shipped on a Wednesday or Saturday after payment is received, at which time you will be notified, and provided with your tracking number (unless the purchase is international; please see the shipping info below).
5. Sales tax is applicable to California residents.
6. If you would like a printed invoice, please send me a convo; in an effort to be environmentally conscious, I do not print invoices unless specifically requested.
2. Your order will be lovingly packaged and shipped via USPS First Class mail, Priority mail, or parcel post (depending on weight and size).
3. I do ship internationally; tracking on international packages is an additional $13 and may not always be available. In the case of additional international shipping customs fees, etc, the buyer is responsible for payment.
4. Items usually will be shipped within 7 days of receiving payment. If it is a custom order I will let you know approximately how long it will take to make and ship. I always inform the customer the day that the item has been shipped, and provide them with their tracking number, if applicable. Shipments can be tracked here: http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
5. I ship to the name/address that shows up on the invoice. If you would like me to ship your item to a different name or address, please be sure to include a note in your purchase or to convo me immediately before or after making your purchases.
I am not responsible for items that get lost or damaged in the mail.
Refunds and Exchanges
*** Custom items and digital files are not returnable. ***
Additional policies and FAQs
I am not currently accepting custom orders, as my work and class schedule is too full to allow it. Thank you for understanding.