RainaLeeStudios is taking a short break
Nikki on Aug 5, 20215 out of 5 stars
Looks great on my finger
Stephen on Jul 22, 20215 out of 5 stars
I have purchased several bangles from Raina Lee over the years. Super high quality, classic and timeless. And Raina Lee is the best when it comes to service. Highly recommend.
kathleenfitzgerald01 on Apr 15, 20215 out of 5 stars
Thank you so much! This gold hammered bracelet was a birthday to myself. I plan to start a stack of them with thus one! It is perfect and beautiful!
Pat on Apr 5, 20215 out of 5 stars
Perfect & very cooperative seller. THANKS!
Terry on Apr 5, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful jewelry and fantastic communication.
danea3bender on Mar 12, 20215 out of 5 stars
This is exactly what I was looking for! I couldn’t find it at franchise jewelry stores, and believe me even tried special ordering through them just to get a ring that looked like a washer. I am so happy with this product and the customer service was great!
acwebre on Mar 5, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful, very thin little ring. It was just the size I ordered and very high quality. The shop owner was responsive when there was a mail delay (2021 post office issues), letting me know it's been happening a lot but it was on its way!
adam on Feb 12, 20215 out of 5 stars
Raina is great! We are a repeat customer and will be back again!
Susan on Feb 5, 20215 out of 5 stars
Super cute and meticulously crafted. Beautiful.
Sally on Jan 14, 20215 out of 5 stars
Oh my goodness! I love my bracelet! I have been looking for this exact bangle style for years, but it had never been quite right, until this one! Simple! Perfect! Beautiful! Thank you!
Passion for Gold and Fire
As a little girl I watched my Mother with her torch and buffing wheel, hand making gold rings in the early 70s. I was fascinated by the whole process! I loved watching the fire of the torch melt the gold and go just where she wanted it to...
As a child we would travel to India where women in beautiful colors wore their special wedding jewelry. Rich 22k gold necklaces and rings with magnificent colors and shapes. I decided I would make jewelry some day.
Finally when I moved to Asheville, NC I was told of a magical place called Penland School of Crafts. An amazing community where you could live, eat and breath art all the time! I lived up in those hills for months to study metal-smithing. The studios were open 24 hours a day and the instructors were some of the greatest jewelers from around the world!
I began collecting tools, torches, buffing wheels, and files and started my own jewelry bench in 2009.
I have a special place in my heart for wedding jewelry. I love making wedding bands for happy couples in love, and decided to focus on my minimalist gold wedding bands and bangles.
Another passion of mine is FASHION! I have been collecting, curating, photographing and styling vintage clothing for 25 years! Check out my Fab VINTAGE shop! https://www.etsy.com/shop/posiesforluluvintage
Thank you for visiting my shop!
Raina Lee Scott
Owner, Maker, Designer
I am originally from California, but now live in the beautiful hills of Asheville, North Carolina. I studied to be a metalsmith at Penland School of Crafts. I have a bench in my little home studio where I hand forge each piece of jewelry myself.
Ken does rhodium plating for me when a customer orders it for their white gold pieces.
*I gladly accept returns and exchanges and upgrades. (please see conditions below).
Contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
*Expedited Shipping and RUSH orders available upon checkout!
I ALSO have a Fabulous VINTAGE shop! Very MAD MEN 1950's and 1960's, and Bohemian Hippie 1970's Clothing, Jewelry, Shoes Lingerie, handbags! Come check it out!* PosiesForLulu.etsy.com
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
Returns and exchange details
Contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
All shipping is paid for by buyer. No refunds on shipping.
1) If your ring does not fit your finger, I will re-size it up to a 1/4 size larger for FREE ! Just ship it back and I will size it and get it back to you right away! (shipping charges apply for international customers only).
2) If you need more than a 1/2 size larger than you ordered, I will have to refine the gold of the old ring and make a whole new ring, so there will be a $35 labor fee.
3) To size down to a smaller size, I do charge $35 for one hour labor for the cutting, re-soldering, sanding and finishing your ring again.
4) If you would like to upgrade to a wider band, I will take your original ring back and put the cost of your ring towards the price your new ring. All rings are made to order, so there is a 25% fee to get the gold professionally refined and back into a useable state make the new ring.
*5) If your ring does not work for you, I will happily take your ring back for a refund minus a 25% re-stocking fee to get the gold professionally refined again. Please contact me within 5 days to arrange this refund. You will need to ship item back within: 10 days of delivery.
1) To exchange a BANGLE to a larger size: I will put the cost of your smaller bangle towards your larger bangle. There will be a 25% professional refining fee to send the bangles in to get them melted, refined and back to a workable state. Then there is the cost of the extra gold to make it larger, and a $35 labor fee per bangle
2) To cut your BANGLE down to a smaller size: I charge a $35 labor fee, per bangle, for the cutting, re-sizing, re-soldering, sanding and finishing your bangle again.
3) ALL BANGLES ARE MADE TO ORDER. If your bangle does not work for you, I will happily take it back for a refund minus a 25% refining fee to get the gold professionally refined so I can return it to my gold distributor for a refund. Please contact me within 5 days to arrange this refund. You will need to ship item back within: 10 days of delivery.
1) All custom orders are final. I do not do refunds for custom orders or special requests.
-Return shipping paid by buyer.
-No refunds on shipping.
-No refunds for rhodium plating. This is a service I pay for.
-No refunds on special request orders made by customer.
All Items are Made to Order. Please see my shop announcement page for my current turnaround times.
EXPRESS MAIL: Once you add your Item to your cart, if you need quicker shipping, upgrade to USPS EXPRESS MAIL, and shipping will take 1-2 days! (Ring making time will be the same). International orders take 6-10 days with PRIORITY and 3-5 days with EXPRESS Mail upgrades.
RUSH ORDERS for thin rings only: For Customers in the US: Once you add your Item to your cart, you can also choose RUSH ORDER + EXPRESS MAIL SHIPPING to get your ring made, and at your doorstep in only 5 business days! (Applicable rings only. I can not do rush orders when I am out of town).
Additional policies and FAQs
The best way to get your proper ring size is go to a local jeweler, or any jewelry store in the mall and have them measure your finger size. Let them know if you are getting a very thin ring or a wide ring.
If you can't get to a jewelry store, find a thin stiff ribbon or string, (with no stretch), wrap it around your finger loose enough where I can get over your knuckle, but not too loose. Cut it at the seam where it overlaps and give me that measurement in centimeters and millimeters. Each and every mm counts, so please be as precise as possible! :)
Ring size conversion charts site for other countries:
*FIGURING OUT YOUR BANGLE SIZE:
Fold your hand tight, like you are slipping on a bangle. Use a measuring tape to measure around the widest part of your folded hand (pinky knuckle to lower thumb knuckle). Give me that measurement in inches or mm.
1) Once you add your Item to your cart, if you need quicker shipping, UPGRADE to USPS EXPRESS MAIL, and shipping will take 1-2 days! (Ring making time will be the same). International orders take 6-10 days with PRIORITY and 3-5 days with EXPRESS Mail upgrades.
2) If you need a RUSH order let me know and I will let you know if I am able to do it and what the cost will be.
Please check your ring size before ordering!
Thank you so much!
Frequently asked questions
If you don't know your ring size, you can go to any local jewelry store or the mall and get your finger sized for free!