Announcement To learn more about Rainboeliza Studios + other interesting things please visit: http://rainboeliza.blogspot.com/
To learn more about Rainboeliza Studios + other interesting things please visit: http://rainboeliza.blogspot.com/
You've landed yourself at the shop of an artist who is often found drinking a nice cup of tea in between gardening and hiking, carving and printing + blogging and researching, all while meandering in her mind about infinite possibilities of things. . .
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Currently the ole' shop is featuring The Daily Lino Project where I carved a linoleum block a day from November 15th, 2010 to November 15th, 2011 and December 8th, 2011 - January 31st, 2012, which is inspired by a stint of living in France, a year of living in Korea, a couple of months traveling in India, cultural exchanges, homesickness (wherever that may be these days), and oh so much more! Plus, a few other things I've created since then such as some watercolors and new carvings. Slow but steady progress . . .
You can read more about my adventures or see interesting things at: http://rainboeliza.blogspot.com or https://www.facebook.com/rainboelizas
I'd love to hear from you!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
• As prints typically ship a long distance I work diligently to pack them as safe as possible with the use of a resealable cello bag. I also use recycled materials whenever possible. So, if your packaging looks a little rough around the edges or you open it to find a cereal box, don't be worried, be glad! You're supporting a greener, happier earth!
• Please take note that prints purchased late Friday or Saturday may not ship until promptly Monday morning. Thanks for your patience!
• One last note: It may take up to two weeks to receive in some countries. Please allot this time when ordering. If, however, it does not arrive in the two week time frame, email me and I will reship your order with no additional charges. Sadly, the postal system proves to be a bit unreliable at times. Alas, we will do what we can to make things right!
Refunds and Exchanges
• Should the package be lost or damaged in the postal system, I will do my best to replace your product or refund your purchase asap.
• All smiles - no frowns! Let's work together to make things right!
Additional policies and FAQs
• Orders for multiples of prints or prints in a different color are also available per request.
•Please contact me for more information.