Aqueue on Sep 12, 20145 out of 5 stars
Great item, great price, fast shipping!
Nina on Apr 1, 20145 out of 5 stars
Arrived so quickly. I just love it, I'm waiting for the cooler weather so I can wear it. Thank you so much!
Rebs on Dec 4, 20135 out of 5 stars
LOVE IT, Thankyou so much 8D. It's so warm, soft and lush it's like wearing a hug with sleeves:-) , people keep creeping up and hugging me. It's the cashmere they love, but a hug is a hug! LOL
Niki on Oct 14, 20135 out of 5 stars
This dress was AWESOME! Perfect for my 80's-themed Bachelorette Party :) Thanks for the fast turnaround.
Anonymous on Jul 22, 20135 out of 5 stars
Fast shipping from this quality seller! AAAAA+
Thanks for visiting my shop!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
I DO accept returns, and I don't even charge a restocking fee. Accepting returns is EXTREMELY rare among vintage clothing sellers - but I want you to be happy! However, there ARE some restrictions:
1. Buyer must pay shipping both ways; only purchase price will be refunded. Please use Delivery Confirmation when you ship it back to me.
2. You must request a return within five days of receipt. Please inspect/try on your purchase when it arrives, and contact me right away if you think it may not work for you!
3. And, of course, the item must be in the same condition it was in when shipped. For that reason, your refund will be issued after I've received your item.
4. Excludes clearance sale items.
5. U.S. buyers only.
* PayPal, of course, so you can pay with any major credit card, or your debit card. You do not need to have a PayPal account, but U.S. buyers must have a confirmed address. This is very easy to do, and basically involves PayPal checking the billing address of your credit/debit card. This is my preferred method of payment.
* Etsy checkout.
* personal check, must wait for it to clear before shipping (takes about a week)
* money order.
Check and money order payments must arrive within two weeks of sale.
Payment is due at time of purchase.
Ohio residents are charged 7% sales tax.
IN THE U.S.
Items under 16oz are shipped First Class, with Delivery Confirmation. Items over one pound are shipped Priority, with Delivery Confirmation, which starts at $6.70. Shipping in each listing is an estimate, and may be lower depending on distance; buyers who have overpaid by 50¢ or more will receive a refund through PayPal or in their package. If you'd like something shipped more quickly, more cheaply, or packed in a special way, please ask and I will happily adjust the shipping cost/etc.
Each listing includes shipping options to almost 40 countries, plus an "Everywhere Else" price. If I've left your country off the list and you want an exact shipping quote, just convo me your country & postal code. Buyer is responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred. First Class International is slow but cheap, it costs about $15 for one pound. PLEASE NOTE that First Class International usually takes about two weeks to arrive, but can take a month or longer, and does not include tracking. International Priority is usually faster but starts around $30 - delivery time is usually 1-2 weeks, and tracking is available.
And FYI, I often use scrounged/recycled/upcycled packing materials! They might not be new, but they WILL be clean, and I won't ever use newspaper.
Additional policies and FAQs
Do you need something held? Just ask and I will put your name on it. Generally I hold items for 24 hours, unless you request a longer hold.
Layaway is also available.