raincityknits' Shop Policies
● Bright hand-dyed yarn made from high-quality natural fibres. We specialize in sustainable, fair-trade, and artisanal fibre. Hand-dyed in Vancouver, BC.
● We accept PayPal for all purchases. Payment is expected within 24 hours. Unfortunately, orders not paid for within this time will be canceled.
● Shipping time varies depending on the complexity of the item ordered. Every effort is made to dispatch your order as quickly as possible. As each item is dyed to order, we estimate an average turnaround time of 2 - 4 weeks. Orders with multiple items may take longer than the time quoted on the listing. Please send us a message if you have any questions.
● All items are carefully packed and sent in waterproof envelopes.
● We use Canada Post for all shipping. Shipping rates are based on standard delivery for domestic service, surface delivery for international destinations. Need it sooner or want it sent registered? Special shipping arrangements are available. Please message us.
● Please note that international buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred. We will not write "Gift", "Commercial Sample" nor decrease the declared value of the items as it is illegal.
● Shipping losses / damages are the responsibility of the shipping agent after we have posted the item, however we are happy to work with you to find a positive resolution in the unlikely event of shipping loss or damages.
Refunds and Exchanges
● We only accept returns on items that are defective. Please get in touch with us if you feel your item is defective to arrange a return.
Additional Policies and FAQs
● Thank you very much for taking the time to read RainCityKnit's policies! Feel free to get in touch should you have any further questions.
Last Updated December 31, 2013