Anonymous on Jul 31, 20135 out of 5 stars
Beautiful bag and coin purse, equisitely made, well packaged and great communication from the seller. Thank you <3
Anonymous on Oct 25, 20115 out of 5 stars
Expertly made as always. Thanks for the bonus too.
Anonymous on Oct 3, 20115 out of 5 stars
Thank you very much indeed! It's beautiful.
Anonymous on Jan 10, 20115 out of 5 stars
love it! was very happy to receive it soo quickly, though it was overseas. can't wait for march to give it. my mo will love it. thank you!
Anonymous on Nov 23, 20095 out of 5 stars
Lovely product and fast delivery!
Welcome to my little shop, and my lovely shop policies page! Basically this page should answer most of your questions about the standard stuff, like postage, returns, wrapping etc.
I love creating things and I want you to love them too, and I hope this page will help with that!!
If there is anything that is not mentioned on here, please send me a conversation :)
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
- When I receive the item I will refund you the purchase price including shipping once I have checked the item. I cannot refund any return shipping costs unfortunately.
- I cannot accept returns of custom orders.
- I really would like to be paid immediately and within 24 hours at the maximum. I like to dispatch all my orders within 24 hours so quick payment = quick shipping!!
- Basically if you buy something and then find you don't have the money to pay, don't just sit there and worry, contact me and let me know and I'm sure we can sort something out :)
- If your Paypal and Etsy addresses do not match up, please let me know, if not this will delay your shipping as I will need to check with you before I send your item.
- Remember that all prices on Etsy are in US Dollars, but you don't pay anymore buying from me on here than you would you bought from me at my local craft fair :)
- I will always try to ship any item within 24 hours of payment, unless of course you order on a Saturday night, then I will have to wait until the Post Office opens! If there ever a reason for a delay, I will always put this in the top of my shop info!
- I wrap all items sold as if they are a present, as I love to receive presents :)
They are wrapped in tissue, tied and with a little tag to say what they are, I do not leave any prices on my items, so they can be sent directly as a present, with a message of your choice.
If you would like this present tagging service please let me know in Notes to Seller' section when you make your purchase, with the name and address of the person it is to be sent to.
THIS SERVICE IS FREE OF CHARGE!!!!
- I now mail all my items in plastic postal bags, this is for the protection of the item you have purchased and also to keep postal costs down. If you are not happy with this sort of wrapping, please let me know.
- I use Royal Mail for both national and international shipping.
- Within the UK I send all items by Recorded First Class Delivery, which should arrive on your doorstep with 24 hours, these items do have to be signed for, so if you think this could be a problem for you, please let me know in the 'Notes to Seller' section when you make your purchase.
- For all international shipping I use First Class Airmail, this should reach you with in 5 to 7 working days anywhere in the world! This is not a 'signed for', tracked or insured service, if you would like this to be provided, please try to contact me prior to your purchase, or if not please specify this in the 'Notes to Seller' section when you make your purchase.
- When shipping to outside the EU I have to complete a customs sticker which goes on your order, I have to complete this fully to compile with all the rules regulations, I cannot in any way falsify this document, so please don't ask me to!!
If you order more than one items and you would like them sent separately to avoid paying duty, I am happy to do this, but again I do need prior warning as I will have to charge more shipping :)
Additional policies and FAQs
- I do accept custom orders, once a design and price has been agreed to, I would ask for 50% of the purchase price before I start work, unfortunately I have been caught out in the past, and I cannot afford to have that happen again :)
- If you need to contact me, please use the conversation system on Etsy, I will always try to reply with 12 hours.
- Please have a look at my sold items, I may be able to reproduce an older item if you really love it.
- All of my creations and images are copyright. Please do not copy or reproduce any of my items or images without prior approval. Copyright does not transfer with the sale of any item.
- My home and studio are smoke free environments, but I do have children and cats!! But honestly neither are let near my precious fabric :)
- Please let me know if there are ever any problems with the item you have received, I want you to be as happy with it as I am :)