Anonymous on Dec 9, 2012
They look amazing hanging in my kitchen!
Anonymous on Oct 28, 2012
Exactly what I wanted! Arrived promptly, and was very well packaged. Thanks!
Anonymous on Mar 3, 2012
I shop estate sales, flea markets, antique stores, auctions and garage sales to find one-of a-kind antique and vintage treasures. I do considerable research on every item I list, and I strive to give you as much history and background about the item as I can. I also list and photograph each piece as honestly as possible. I pledge that if it is listed as vintage it is at least twenty years old, and antiques and period pieces are listed as such. Some items are listed as ‘renewed, revived and repurposed’ when the piece has been altered in some way. I believe in reusing and recycling. The details will always be specified.
Revival Style has been a shop on Etsy since 2009, but I have been busy with my shop at the Antiques Legacy mall in San Anselmo, CA, and working as an interior designer at Stephen Shubel Design in San Francisco. As of March 2011 I am finally getting my shop here off the ground. I have moved out of my ‘brick and mortar’ antique mall space to concentrate on Revival Style on Etsy, and to work as an independent residential interior designer.
My goal is to give top-notch customer service so, please - never hesitate to ask a question. I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible. I appreciate your feedback - it helps me to give you better service.
Also – please join my mailing list by sending me an email with ‘Mailing List’ in the subject line to: RevivalStyle at gmail.com. I send out periodic emails with specials and previews of items I will be listing. Don't miss out - get first dibs on my new stuff.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
Please contact me if you would like to pay by personal check, money order or cashiers check. I need to receive your check within one week after purchase, and please note that I will ship your order only after the check is cleared through my bank.
Layaway Purchases need prior approval and require 1/3 down and payment in full within 30 days.
A sales tax of 9% is added for all California residents, and tax-exempt status can only be given to re-sellers who present a current California Resale Certificate.
• What? - All purchases are carefully wrapped and boxed. I use recycled material when possible.
• When? - I ship two times-a-week, generally on Tuesday and Friday.
• Where? – All my quoted prices are for domestic delivery, Canada and Mexico. If you would like an item shipped elsewhere, please let me know and I will make it happen.
• How? - I ship all domestic packages the least expensive way possible – which means USPS Parcel Post, 1st Class Mail or Priority Mail. Depending on the method, you should receive your package within 3-7 days. If you need it faster, please let me know, and I will accommodate you. If a package is over-sized, heavy or of an exceptionally high value it will be shipped via UPS.
• How Much? - Shipping prices include USPS Certificate of Mailing.
Please ask about the following optional charges:
• Insurance – I highly recommend insurance since I cannot be responsible loss or damage in shipping.
• USPS Registered Mail – provides maximum protection and security for valuables
• USPS Certified Mail – provides proof of mailing at the time of mailing, and date and time of delivery or attempted delivery (add $2.80)
• Expedited shipping
• International delivery
Refunds and Exchanges
All sales are final, but I do guarantee your satisfaction, so if the item is not as described, I will happily refund your money (minus the shipping charges). Please contact me within 3 days after receiving the item for a return form and instructions.
Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of vintage items, items lost or damaged in the mail cannot be replaced, and no refunds are given for lost or damaged items. I take care to package your item to prevent damage in shipping, but please consider adding insurance.
Additional policies and FAQs
• Do you offer Gift Certificates? Yes, please email me with your request. They come in any dollar amount and are beautifully wrapped for easy giving.
• Do you Gift Wrap? I offer a complimentary gift-wrap service for smaller items. Your purchase will be a beautifully wrapped gift you will be proud to give.
• Do you offer Designer Discounts? Yes, I offer a 10% discount to the trade on purchases over $100. Please email your business information to me for the discount to be applied prior to purchase.
• Will you shop for me? Yes, I offer a Personal Picker Program. Let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll try to find it!
• Do you offer interior design services? Yes, I am an Allied Member of the American Society Designers, and a member of the Interior ReDecorators Network. To learn more please contact me.