Announcement RipTieKnits crafts 100% unique items, made by hand, from 100% recycled fabrics by green lil' chicks with a passion for green. smart. fashion.
RipTieKnits crafts 100% unique items, made by hand, from 100% recycled fabrics by green lil' chicks with a passion for green. smart. fashion.
DonnaBahama on Nov 26, 2013
It arrived safeANDsound, and instead of using it like it was intended, as a backdrop for the Gandhi party, two dogs are threatening to tear it apart as they play...eek! Lovely, bright color / thankyou!
Anonymous on Mar 27, 2013
I love your products!!! They are happy yarns,
Anonymous on Mar 27, 2013
I love my funky yarn, and this fits the bill.
Anonymous on Jan 10, 2013
Anonymous on Jan 10, 2013
Please note the handmade nature of each and every one of our unique offerings:
- we source unloved clothing and rip, tie and roll it into skeins of our RipTie 'yarn'
- the rip/tie/roll process is all done completely by hand, using only 100% recycled fabrics
- no two skeins of our RipTie are the same, which makes each project completely unique
- we knit all of our projects by hand, sans pattern, so - again - each one is completely one-of-a-kind... OOAK (we just like saying that) :)
- when we say handmade, we totally mean it... every project is made by hand by us from start-to-finish... heck, even the cute little logo pins we include with each project are made in-house by us :)
- all projects are made with lotsa love in a completely smoke-free environment
- we are a pet-friendly environment (just a couple goofy dogs that like to check out what we're up to from time to time)... just a heads up :)
Please note that all images, project offerings and processes are © RipTieKnits, all rights reserved... so please, no swiping of our images or our groovy ideas... it's fundamentally wrong on so many levels, plus it makes us really unhappy :( ... and it's a bad idea to make fabric ninjas unhappy!
Accepted payment methods
If no payment or no contact withing 24 hours of purchase, we'll think you've stood us up (boo!), which means we reserve the right to cancel your purchase and release the items back into our shop for others to purchase and enjoy.
If you are requesting a custom order: it must be prepaid in advance, and all shop policies apply (no exchanges or refunds), fyi :)
Once payment has been received, we will package and ship your purchase within (3) business days of receipt of payment (we only ship on business days). Orders will be neatly wrapped in color-coordinated tissue, securely packaged and shipped via USPS.
Please note: our shipping charge includes both shipping and handling. If you want your purchase to be insured through USPS, please just let us know at time of purchase, so we can add an additional $3 for this service and we'll be happy to do so.
If you want to surprise someone special with one of our projects, we'd be happy to do third party gift shipping once payment has cleared... just supply the address you'd like it shipped to, and let us know if it is a gift, so we can do a little magic in our wrapping... no extra charge! :)
Please also note: we currently ship to locations in the United States and Canada at this time. If you are outside these areas and would like to purchase our items, please email us at info [at] riptieknits [dot] com and we will see what we can do.
Please note: we cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items, or items damaged in transit.
Refunds and Exchanges
...sorry for the shouting, we just wanted to make sure we had your attention :)
Us green lil' chicks want you to be uber happy with anything you purchase from us... communication is key, so please take the time to read the scoop:
- While we do our best to provide all the info you need in our project listings, we do request that any questions about our projects to be sent to us PRIOR to buying... just convo us directly, or drop us an email at info [at] riptieknits [dot] com with all your questions, and we'll promptly get back to you.
- we practice WYSIWYG crafting (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) - the photos of the project you see in the listing is the actual item you will receive if you order, fyi
- Due to the unique, handmade, one-of-a-kind nature of our offerings, we are not able to offer refunds or exchanges on any purchases made from us.
Again, sorry for the caps, but we gotta make sure you see it...
~*~NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES!~*~
We're not being mean, we just feel that we do our best to be open, honest and clear in our listings, and would rather spend time crafting than dealing with shuffling refund paperwork.
But if, for some reason, you feel an exchange or refund is warranted in your specific situation, please convo or email us ... be C*L*E*A*R in your description as to your reasons, and we will do our best to work with you so everyone is happy
Communication is the key to everyone being happy... and we like happy!
Additional policies and FAQs
If you are a store looking to source some of our custom-blended, hand-crafted 'yarn' or projects to carry in your shop, please convo us ... we'd be happy to chat!!
If you're looking for a custom blend, hit us up... we love customs!! (just not the kind you go through at the airport)...
Want to request a custom project with your fav colors? Hit us up, we are always up for custom orders! Please note that custom orders must be prepaid prior to us ninja on your project, and all shop policies apply (no exchanges or refunds). Be super clear in communicating what you are looking to have done, and we will be super clear as to what we can do, how fast we can turn it around, and what the cost will be to make it happen :)
Be sure to friend us on Facebook: