roselanijasmin's Shop Policies
We do have lay-away options for purchases over $100. Length of time needed can also be discussed prior to purchase.
* As with all our jewelry, you are welcome to request closure and sizing alterations at no additional expense. Please just convo us with specified requirements.
* Presently, we have been finishing up on custom work. Much of our new Etsy listings are items from our current stock collection. If there are specific pieces of clothing you are interested in, and have a size or colour option request, please just convo us, as we may already have it available, and would be happy to assist.
We accept Paypal.
I give a standard flat fee quote for shipping prices within the U.S and Canada. For exact price costs overseas, please email me your zip code and I can attain exact overseas shipping prices.
I do prefer to ship insured whenever possible. Prices include insurance for all items over $100 within the United States.
We ship all packages once a week, on Wednesday or Thursday. If you have a rush order that needs to be accomodated, please send us a convo.
Refunds and Exchanges
Exchange Policy On Clothing Only:
No refunds but we do give exchanges on an individual, per case basis, though seldom, as our preferance is that our customers have as much information about an item possible - or all questions answered before they make that purchase.
However, while there are challenges in trying to show as much tactile information through a photograph and written description, trying on and wearing an article of clothing is a personal experience.
If you are truly unhappy wearing an article of clothing, we will happily exchange merchandise (customer is responsible for all shipping fees) within seven days of postal delivery.
* This does not include custom orders or items that have been customized by alteration. All sales final on customized orders and/or alterations.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Q: Can jewelry closures be altered and adjusted?
A: Absolutely! We finish many of our jewelry designs including chokers, necklace, bracelets and cuffs with ribbons, "invisible" metal snaps, velcro or chain and clasp closures. If you would like a different option from the closure included in the item's listing, please just specifiy upon checkout.
*Please note, it can take 3 - 7 days after checkout for the completion of alterations and adjustments before shipment. If this is a rush order, please convo us and we will be happy to assist.
Q: What are your standard sizing measurments?
A: Our mission is to design romantic clothing which drape comfortably, with a flattering fit to the female form. Below is a standard sizing guide with approximate measurements for our dress, blouse and skirt sizing.
U.S. Sizing Guide:
X-Small Size 0-2
Chest: 32.5" -33.5" / Waist: 24.5" - 25.5" / Hips: 34" - 35.5"
Small Size 4-6
Chest: 34.5"- 35.5" / Waist: 26.5" - 27.5" / Hips: 36.5" - 38"
Medium Size 8-10
Chest: 36.5" - 37.5" / Waist: 28.5" - 29.5" / Hips: 39" - 40"
Large Size 12 - 14
Chest: 39" - 40.5" / Waist: 31" - 32.5" / Hips: 41.5" - 43"
X-Large Size 16 - 18
Chest: 42" - 44" / Waist: 34" - 36" / Hips: 44.5" - 46.5
* To determine the best dress size:
1. Chest/Bust - Measure around the chest at the fullest point of the bust.
2. Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your waist.
3. Hip/Seat - Measure around the fullest point of your seat while standing.
Please feel welcome to keep in touch with us here:
Last Updated June 20, 2012