Welcome to my shop! All my items are handmade in Vancouver Canada. Each item it unique and one of a kind.
I use a ray of different fibers to create all my pieces of art including wool, cotton, bamboo, and the softest fiber you can find merino wool roving!
Natural dyes are used to create beautiful hues and tones.
For more about my work and pictures check out my instagram @saigeandskye and website www.saigeandskye.com
Thanks for stopping in :)
Saige and Skye
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
**Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
You will recieve a email notification stating you have made your purchase from Etsy.
Etsy Conversations do not indicate a confirmed order.
- for Canada, orders are sent by regular parcel and please allow 7-10 business days
- for US and international, orders are sent by Canada post and delivery times will vary.
The buyer is responsible for any duties, customs fees and charges.
Due to the high cost of Canada Post, orders will not be trackable. Please contact me if you would like a quote on the cost to upgrade shipping to include tracking.