SaltyKissesCompany is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
M.A.D. on Nov 10, 20215 out of 5 stars
Absolutely perfect! Seller made a couple changes for me and the recipient loved it!
5 out of 5 stars
My daughter loves the jingle of all her bracelets
5 out of 5 stars
It was the perfect gift for my daughter, and a great way to celebrate her adventures in 2019
LaDonna on Sep 22, 20215 out of 5 stars
Obviously made with much love!! Thank you!!
Dena on Sep 12, 20215 out of 5 stars
Perfect. Exactly what I was hoping for.
Susan Joy on Sep 8, 20215 out of 5 stars
This ring is pretty, a bit smaller than I expected, but a great ring never the less. Thank you!
Sharon on Aug 31, 20215 out of 5 stars
The bracelet is absolutely AMAZING! My mom is going to love it and wear it as a beautiful memory of her sister. Beth couldn’t be better and more fun to work with! Definitely one of the BEST shops on ETSY!!
Terri on Aug 29, 20215 out of 5 stars
Had a set of stacking rings with names of kids and my grandson. Two years later, I had her add a ring for my grand daughter…it’s perfect. 💕
Aloha inspired handcrafted jewelry made in the Rocky Mountains!
Ten things to know about me...
Born and raised in Huntington Beach, CA....now live in Colorado and I love it!
1. First and foremost...I'm a bleeding heart when it comes to dogs. All dogs. I believe they have the sweetest souls. There are no bad dogs, just bad people :)
2. I grab my phone and credit card whenever the infamous ASPCA commercials come on.
3. I LOVE pizza, but my enormous butt does not!
4. I have not been able to keep a manicure on my hands since opening my Etsy shop! It comes with the territory of being a metalsmith :)
5. I've been happily married to the love of my life for 24 years and counting.
6. Our favorite place to be is Maui. We have no children so we take an annual trip to Maui, we call it 'spending the kids college fund'. :)
7. My favorite jewelry to make is sea glass rings....although I have not done one in a while! All of my sea glass is authentic found from the shores of Maui and never altered. On occasion, I will purchase sea glass from other sellers who I've verified only sell authentic, unaltered beach glass.
8. I'm obsessed with stacking rings and stacking bangles. (I love the clanking noise the bangles make)
9. I'm addicted to diet Coke, and not just any Diet coke, it has to be from McDonald's for that perfectly calibrated syrup to h20 ratio. I'm a mess.
10. You can normally find me in my studio in pj's blaring old school 80's music!
Owner, Maker, Metalsmith
I'm Beth. I started Salty Kisses Jewelry after finding a piece of seaglass on the shore in Maui. I knew right then, I had to somehow save this diamond of the sea and turn it into wearable art. And, Salty Kisses was born. ❤️ what I get to do everyday!
Customer Service, Maker, Assistant
Ashley, oh sweet Ashley. My spooky boss babe. She loves all things creepy and Halloween goodness! She is a torching, hammering and stamping fool/ghoul. So excited to be able to melt metal with this crazy babe! ❤️
Molly aka Moozer cat Johnson the 3rd
Quality Control, Assistant, Lunch Monitor
Keeps my feet warm, makes sure all naps are taken, and personally kisses all pet memorials before they leave our door.
Quality Control, Lunch Monitor, Molly's Assistant
Barney boy! He was rescued from an Indian Reservation after being shot twice...once in the throat and once near his spine. He's still learning the ropes, but he's eager to learn & keep me company while I work. R.I.P., baby ❤️
Big Dopey Girl, Comedy Relief
Newest to the Salty crew......Betty! We just adopted this big love! She’s 10 years young and spent her whole life pumping out litters of babies for greedy human profit. Now, she bounces around like a big, goof. R.I.P., beautiful girl ❤️
To me, Salty Kisses are the little pieces of sea glass that crash up against the rocks and wash up on the shore to reveal a perfectly imperfect gem. Those imperfect gems are what inspired "Salty Kisses" and I try to incorporate sea glass into my jewelry whenever I can. All of my sea glass in my jewelry is unaltered, naturally surf tumbled glass found by myself and my husband on the shores of Lahaina, Maui.
I use copper and only real Sterling Silver in all of my jewelry, unless otherwise noted.
All of my designs are artisan handcrafted by me in my Denver, CO studio, and no two pieces are exactly the same.
I'm thrilled to be a new member of the Etsy selling community. Thanks for stopping by!
Accepted payment methods