Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
CUSTOM ORDERS: A 25% convenience charge will be deducted from the amount paid from any custom project where a refund is requested.
Refunds for digital files/clip art designs are not available. Since the files are downloaded upon receipt of payment, and cannot be returned, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Please contact me via email or convo before returning an item.
Please note that colors may vary slightly on different computer monitors.
DAMAGES AND LOSSES: I will take great care to make sure that your package arrives safely and quickly. That said, lost or damaged packages will not be refunded or replaced, unless you have upgraded shipping conditions with an insurance option.
If there is a mistake on shipping address so parcels can't be delivered, they are always coming back to sender. I will send a convo to inform you and ship it again.
DELAYS: I can't issue any refund or replacement on delayed packages.
APPROXIMATE ARRIVAL TIMES:
- France: 2 business days
- Europe: 3 to 5 business days
- International: 4 to 10 business days according to the mail service of your country.
(Estimated delivery time for big cities in the US and Canada is 4-7 days)
Shipping upgrades are available to trace and insure your order.
You can track the progress of your parcel at all times for the following destinations: Belgium, Canada, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malaysia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland and USA. For other destinations (Australia…), parcel tracking is not available outside French frontier.
Priority mails aren't insured. You are welcome to upgrade to an insurance option.
If your ESTY and PayPal address are different, please let me know in the message to seller which one do you prefer me to send your purchase.
For the deliveries outside France, please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred.
Shipping charges include postage and handling fee.
Additional policies and FAQs
From time to time, I post designs, design progress, sketches and such on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, etc. If for any reason you do not want your designs shared, please contact me directly before we begin your project so that I am aware.
>>>>>>>> INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY <<<<<<<<<
Purchasing and downloading files from SandraOvono signifies you are in agreement with the following policies. These policies are subject to change.
Downloaded files are licensed to the purchaser’s computer only.
➤ PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE MY IMAGES, DESIGNS, ILLUSTRATIONS AND DIGITAL WATERCOLOR FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- To create flattened greetings cards, invitations, business cards, wrappers, tags, calendars, catalogs, art prints, and brochures for small commercial and personal use. Please send file in either flattened jpeg or pdf format.
- To spruce up your personal website, blog header, sidebar, blog posts, and page content.
- Logo designs for small commercial and personal use.
- In design projects necessitating the manipulation of the size, color, etc. of SandraOvono clip art.
➤ FORBIDDEN USAGE
- Redistributing or selling files in their original form.
- Suggesting in any way that you created the Sandra Ovono images yourself.
- Sharing these products with anyone. The downloaded clip art is licensed to ONE computer only.
- Offering clip art downloads as part of freebies and printables unless explicit permission has been granted.
➤ USAGE REQUIRING AN ADDITIONAL LICENSE
- Making fabric designs, rubber stamps, and other tangible goods. Have a question about this? Send me a personal convo.
- Printing or manufacturing products via on-demand websites (Zazzle, Cafe Press, Spoonflower, etc).
- Creating design templates, digital collage sheets, scrapbooking templates, website templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, brochure design templates, page layouts, html email templates, and invitation templates.
- Printing a work containing these images without obtaining an Extended License. Please contact me regarding extended licensure. If you are interested in doing this or any of the other forbidden uses above, please contact me.
➤ A BIT ON "SHARING"
"Sharing" downloaded images, illustrations, clip art and anything else purchased from my shop with friends, colleagues, and fellow artisans is very akin to stealing. This will be reported to the Etsy community. The Clip Art downloads are licensed to one person and one computer.
All images © Sandra Ovono. Copyright does not transfer to the buyer after purchase.