saraarts is taking a short break
Anonymous on Aug 6, 20095 out of 5 stars
Thank you again.
Anonymous on Aug 6, 20095 out of 5 stars
Thank you for making these available to us. Best wishes to you.
Anonymous on Jun 21, 20095 out of 5 stars
I love, love, love these earrings. They have substance without feeling heavy, and the stones are so cool and smooth and beautiful.
Anonymous on Jun 20, 20095 out of 5 stars
thank you so very much they are beautiful
Anonymous on Jul 21, 20085 out of 5 stars
Very resposive and very understanding with great communication skills. Provides a variety of information, guides and gives useful advice. I'll certainly be back!
Please note that Sara passed away March 28, 2009, so a few new policies are in place. When the last items are sold, this shop is being closed. All items are sold as-is, with refunds only in case of loss or damage via shipping. (See Shipping)
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
• In the event that you neither have nor want a PayPal account, please note: You will not be required to open a PayPal account in order to pay me via PayPal. Just click on the PayPal logo on your Etsy receipt and follow the instructions that appear after that.
• Remember, your order will not be shipped until after you have paid. In an effort to be flexible, I have authorized PayPal to accept eChecks for my account, but eChecks take several days to clear. However, you won't have paid me until your money lands in my PayPal account, so if you pay by eCheck, shipment will be delayed until up to two business days after your eCheck has cleared.
• Except when you have gone to the trouble to make other arrangements with me in advance, payment is due immediately upon purchase. If you fail to pay immediately upon purchase, you will be notified and instructions will be sent. If you take more than 48 hours to pay, your purchase will be canceled, and I will be peevish because someone else could have bought the stuff you pulled off the virtual shelf during that time.
• I understand that people make mistakes and that sometimes things just don't go as planned. So talk to me! I'm actually a very nice person and want you to have pretty things. I also don't feel you should be Marked for Life if you accidentally order a pair of earrings you don't want. However, if you are having difficulty and do not communicate your difficulty to me, expect negative consequences.
• I will ship anywhere this allows me to.
• Items ordered will ship on the following Saturday.
• Unless otherwise stated in a specific item description, all items will be sent via First Class (domestic) with delivery confirmation and insurance, or International First Class with neither tracking nor insurance of any kind.
• Delivery confirmation does not require you to be physically present at your shipping address to receive the package; it's just a bar code the postal worker slaps on the package when I mail it, and then the delivery person beeps it into a machine when s/he pops it into your mailbox.
• Because I cannot get delivery confirmation or insurance on international shipments without paying substantially more than I am charging right now for international shipping, I cannot guarantee that your international order will ever reach your door, and I will not be held responsible if it does not. I will carefully package your order and let you know when I have put your package in the mail, and after that you're on your own (though I would appreciate hearing what happens). If, however, you would like to pay in advance for a more secure but probably far more costly shipping method, I will be very pleased to accommodate your request.
• Please convo me *before* you pay if you want something different from domestic or international First Class U. S. Mail.
A NOTE ON PACKAGING:
• Every effort will be made to protect your order.
• I use recycled packing materials wherever possible, including but not limited to packaging I have received enclosing my own purchases.
• In order to save trees, you will not receive a printed invoice or packing list with your order. Please use the records provided online here at Etsy.com and at PayPal.com and print them yourself if you want a physical record.
Additional policies and FAQs
You just won't get the level of personal attention, service, and responsiveness that Sara was happy and proud to offer all of her customers.